The Weather in General

Udimore

yeah they are on bms thats for sure rob.i found ours while putting the front fog lights and sump guard back on after hitting a rabbit on the m25 at 90 od miles an hour,was hanning off on the rear underside of one of the break air inlet pipes

Ah, we've got a 3 series...but back the the weather ;D

nice ours is a 325 sport

I paid bugger all for it, free browsing  ;)

And for Sean's satisfaction, Barometer reads...990 mb - falling (Rain)  ;)

thats more like it luke,call yourself a farmer you'll never beat a barometer for a good weather forcast,

just had another small shower and couple more rumbles of thunder of over the moors,but getting very very close and humid now

I think the outside temp sensors are usually in a wheelarch or somewhere out of the airflow when you are moving...they can pick up the heat of the road when stopped, probably that

i found it on the old mark 2 golf, it was near the rear bumper, not sure where it is on the mark 3. Never believe it though but use it as a guide in winter months

just took a 1/2 mile walk to my parents via post office....need a new t-shirt :D :D

I had to laugh earlier when I was sat upon my crane watching a tar laying gang at a building site in Stroud. Now thats hard graft.Little do they know I was lauging on the otherside of my face later in Banbury when a pallet gave way in the grab & I had to restack 1.2 tonne. Insert Angry Smiley here!! >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

done it for you! :D

I had to laugh earlier when I was sat upon my crane watching a tar laying gang at a building site in Stroud. Now thats hard graft.Little do they know I was lauging on the otherside of my face later in Banbury when a pallet gave way in the grab & I had to restack 1.2 tonne. Insert Angry Smiley here!!

If you were in Banbury Deere-est you could have poped in to see me at work.

Good toy/Model shop in Banbury - Trinders.

I had to laugh earlier when I was sat upon my crane watching a tar laying gang at a building site in Stroud. Now thats hard graft.Little do they know I was lauging on the otherside of my face later in Banbury when a pallet gave way in the grab & I had to restack 1.2 tonne. Insert Angry Smiley here!!

That remark has always made me laugh, how do you laugh on the other side of your face???  :D :D :D :D

July just isn't your month is it Tris............. :(

Pallets giving way is a regular occurance with the walling products Scott so Im not too fussed. Its sent out on disposables and they just dont make the grade. If the blocks are kiln fresh they can way in over 1.2t per pallet. Its just too much. BGU I was up Hanwell Fields, that gert big development.

Pallets giving way is a regular occurance with the walling products Scott so Im not too fussed. Its sent out on disposables and they just dont make the grade. If the blocks are kiln fresh they can way in over 1.2t per pallet. Its just too much. BGU I was up Hanwell Fields, that gert big development.

I know it well.

Torrential rain and strong winds here at the moment.

Computer crashed 3 times - why wont they work with out electric?