The Weather in General

Udimore

still like that here!!!.

just sitting in the office, all of a sudden couldnt hear anything due tot eh rain on the roof/skylights  :D :D :D

the roof on a DFS store near us is coming off too, similar to the Hotel in Haverhill over the new year :D :D :D :D

Out on the post round this morning on cumbrian/northumbrian border got phone call to go and help colleague who had door damaged with strong winds-tunned out that 5 vauxhall combo vans had ther doors damaged ie.latches snapped or hinges ripped off in north cumbria alone

Out on the post round this morning on cumbrian/northumbrian border got phone call to go and help colleague who had door damaged with strong winds-tunned out that 5 vauxhall combo vans had ther doors damaged ie.latches snapped or hinges ripped off in north cumbria alone

they are pretty lightweight doors i have to say, we have started using combos at work, and they are forever in the garage with door problems, hinges breaking locks not working ect

Jees Dave,maybe the wind was that strong it would have catapulted them with the door if they held onto it,I saw a guy with a fence panel at work tryin to battle the winds in the end he gave up and threw it on the floor ,then the wind caught it and he had to run for cover ha ha! :D

they are pretty lightweight doors i have to say, we have started using combos at work, and they are forever in the garage with door problems, hinges breaking locks not working ect

What else do you expect from a vauxhaul ::) ::):D :D :D;)

Jees Dave,maybe the wind was that strong it would have catapulted them with the door if they held onto it,I saw a guy with a fence panel at work tryin to battle the winds in the end he gave up and threw it on the floor ,then the wind caught it and he had to run for cover ha ha! :D

I got a flay coming back from the advantica gas site which is part of raf base went round a corner which is exposed and has nothing between it and the solway and a gust just about took the van over  :o :o

Did anyone take the trouble to have a good read of the website www.predictweather.com? If you did, what do you think about their  comments and version of what is happening to our weather?

As a non believer in the global warning phenomena, I found their explanation of things to be very logical. I also had hoped that some of you would have read it and perhaps passed comment so we could get an interesting discusion going, to find out what our members really think. Us Brits are often too ready to accept what the so called experts tell us, regardless of their motives. At the end of the day, every time we hear about global warming from the media, it all comes down to one thing, and that being, we are eventually going to foot the bill. All we hear about is governments talking about fining large energy producers for the level of their carbon emissions. All they will do is pass on the cost to us!!!!

I eagerly await your comments!! (First Numpty of the year 2007 :-[) Still, at least my spelling is pretty good. ;)

Did anyone take the trouble to have a good read of the website www.predictweather.com? If you did, what do you think about their  comments and version of what is happening to our weather?

As a non believer in the global warning phenomena, I found their explanation of things to be very logical. I also had hoped that some of you would have read it and perhaps passed comment so we could get an interesting discusion going, to find out what our members really think. Us Brits are often too ready to accept what the so called experts tell us, regardless of their motives. At the end of the day, every time we hear about global warming from the media, it all comes down to one thing, and that being, we are eventually going to foot the bill. All we hear about is governments talking about fining large energy producers for the level of their carbon emissions. All they will do is pass on the cost to us!!!!

I eagerly await your comments!! (First Numpty of the year 2007 :-[) Still, at least my spelling is pretty good. ;)

That was me, not you. Methinks that may qualify for a second  ;D

Haven't read it to be honest Will, too many other things to catch up on over the weekdays. Will try to look this weekend if I get a chance.  :)

Well all week been very wet and very windy :D :D Lackhams fields all by the river have flooded and a fair old way up them to :o :o  and down by Lacock bridge the river has burst its banks big time and a raybridge i tihnk its called it was up to the bottom of a mates landys windscreen :o :o