Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt look to hard when i looked at the prototype ol, although the actuall chassis mount/part is all in the body mould,like the real ones are i guess ,the  arms certainly look good for work to make it a bit more usable removable weights ect

Thing is Sean I only have siku A frames and implerments that only fit the A frame so that  proper linkage would look darft realy being the odd one out.

Be nice if it could be replaced with a weight set or taken off and a loader fitted. 8)

along with all the other members who pointed this out of course ::) ::)::) ::) 

does look good i must say, black chassis doesnt really bother me to much, afterall, they did get some out like that before the change,

Look at the original picture of the nearly finished model "tractorman810" then look who posted first after it pointing out the blunder? "I rest my case".

If you dont like me just say so ;D

may have been the first, but plenty of others said the same, one major point no one thinks about is when rc2 started this project, possably 2  years ago?? depending on lead times rights issues ect (just look at the ftf county as a prime example of that) , the mf colour scheme was yes black and red, so it is technically correct belive it or not, mf only changed in the last year if that, you cant just go swapping a whole production line that late on, even if its just a simple paint job issue, dates and runs ect have been well programed, materials ordered,  it amazes me how quickly people can find a fault with a model them promptly right the thing off, without giving it some thought as to why its like that

• 3 weeks later...

have heard a bit of news,an updated jcb 7000 tractor,i assume the yellow jcb sticker in the cab door will now be white,as in the real tractor but thats me just quessing,also a new nh combine,flagship model ,also the massey 7480 in mf dealers the 1st sept 2010,general release october 2010

Great I will be able to replace my two old marston grain trailers with new Kane ones and upgrade the CR980 for a new CR9090 with both arriving in the autumn just in time for harvest "doh"  Talk about being late to the party!  However I will let them of if the new CR has a retractable grain tank :)  "but I wont be holding my breath" :-\

Great I will be able to replace my two old marston grain trailers with new Kane ones and upgrade the CR980 for a new CR9090 with both arriving in the autumn just in time for harvest "doh"  Talk about being late to the party!  However I will let them of if the new CR has a retractable grain tank :)  "but I wont be holding my breath" :-\

the cr9090 elevation will need a few more changes than just decals to make it worth having otherwise it will be a waste of time.

I came across a old magazine with a picture of new models that Britains was bringing out i noticed the NH TS115 with a front loader It was 2008 I wonder what happened to that and why it was dropped off the releases I now see the NH T 6020 with front loader is to be released.