Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wish RC2 would COPY siku's fixing and reel operation of their combines!!!....come on, every one copied Britians hitch in the past! ;D ;D ;D

They would be so much better, even going back to the old MF/NH style, rather than having that silly wheel on the side that cant turn the reel anyway! ::)

• 2 weeks later...

With UH doing the Ford 7810 and the Massey 3080 and now Britains with the 1056xl then we just need someone to do a nice JD 3350 and we've got a great late 80s 100hp foursome.....I guess it would be most likely to be Britains who would do a 3350 based on licences and previous castings (Ertl)?

Holly Malony the IH version looks lovely  be nice to see a 2wd version aswell on the IH one

one thing if i was going to be picky is the weights on the IH version need to be

swapped with the weights on the CASEIH version but thats all the criticisum

these babys are going to get of me as RC2 have pulled out all the stoppers