Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On http://www.shop-014.de/Modelltoys-p2101h17s56-John-Deere-4960-US.html  it is written that Britains/Ertl are coming with a 1/32 John Deere 4760. This  could be so great, but when I look at the American stores it is a 1/16 model.  The picture is also from www.shop-014.de/Modelltoys but  again it is the same pictures as the 1/16 model.

Are there  anyone who has heard rumours of a 1/32 4760? I really wish that a 1/32 is  coming soon....

Best  regards

Nekarstoft

post-1210-132639472315_thumb.jpg

rc2 are missing on a huge market with them older jd sg cabs, that size or smaller 3040's ect, they must still have the rights and casts from the old ones, bit of impro work, market winner,

hope that is true mind, those jds are probally my favs out of any jds i have seen

rc2 are missing on a huge market with them older jd sg cabs, that size or smaller 3040's ect, they must still have the rights and casts from the old ones, bit of impro work, market winner,

hope that is true mind, those jds are probally my favs out of any jds i have seen

Ya darling, impro, favs, ya. What's your name, Gok Wan?!! :D :D :D

Ya darling, impro, favs, ya. What's your name, Gok Wan?!! :D :D :D

Sean gets more Sloane Ranger every day ok yah....  ::)  :laugh:

He's our very own Paula Hamilton... if you squint... or shut your eyes...  ::);):laugh: :laugh: 

There was a picture of a similar 2wd 40 series SG2 from Ertl that cropped up on farmmodeldatabase and on here a couple of months ago but quickly got taken down again - possibly a fake or not meant to have been released. My guess is that we'll see a few SG2s coming out in the next year. Hopefully a 3350 to complete the 1980s 100hp line up (Ford 7810, IH 1056, Fiat 100-90 and MF 3085)

There was a picture of a similar 2wd 40 series SG2 from Ertl that cropped up on farmmodeldatabase and on here a couple of months ago but quickly got taken down again - possibly a fake or not meant to have been released. My guess is that we'll see a few SG2s coming out in the next year. Hopefully a 3350 to complete the 1980s 100hp line up (Ford 7810, IH 1056, Fiat 100-90 and MF 3085)

was a convo mate, not a release, very cleverly done the box with photobucket hence why it was taken down

now here's an idea now about one like the International version done in the Case Ih colours like the first Case Ih version when Case took International as a FTF model?

now thats not a half bad idea mark , surely they couldn't balls that up could they  ::)

Second that Mark with those lovely black rims, yes please. :)

err surly thats black wheels & silver rims  ;)

oooh dribble :P

1056_xl_4r_1986Small.jpg