UH New Releases 2010

AJH

not forgetting that cab will open up more conversions for the

likes of the earlyer 6600 or 5600 6610 etc with a mod on the top roof lineing

it will be better than the old britains cast they used on the "TW20 7710 5610"

as that cab looks more better suited to the smaller fords i.e 3600-7810 not

your wider grilled  8100s TWs 7710s 8210s as the old britains cab would suit those better

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see that bonnet cut down and on the  uh 5000 skid unit with the bubble cab on it too make some 6610's and other 4 cylinders models 8)

Yes, don't be too hasty chaps.... think Ros 180-90's being cut down to make 110-90's....  :-\

no good for bubble cab conversions it is not as simple as changing a roof. the mudguards are different and the biggest difference is the force 11 and generation 111 super q cabs were flat deck cabs . 3600 -to- 7600 had straddle mount cabs totally different!, the flat deck super q could be converted to flat deck bubble cab  for 6700 upwards .

Atte mentioned this PDF file that has more pictures of the UH stand at Neurenburg

http://www.toys-online-store.de/messe/Universal_Hobbies_2010.pdf

page 11 shows the 7810 but also in front of that a 1:32 Fordson Major E27N ! and there is a full picture of the yellow industrial MF if someone is interested  ;)

thanks buddy.... My wallet is going to take one hell of a bashing this coming year.. bring it on hey  :P

uhhh.. at this point, i'd almost wouldnt mind collecting MF.. there are 27 new models from Ford and New Holland announced for this year in all scales, not counting the more then likely new Imber Models Ford 40-series follow-up and 2nd half of the year releases by UH, Ertl and Britains! so i'd be glad if the counter stops at around 40 this year.. not much left for other purchases then.. :(

But guess i few have to wait a year or so, as some DBP models are first on the list ;):-*