Model Tractor Co / SCALEdown Leyland 384

Andy

£115 by the looks on the poster behind the model if my eyes decive me

all i can say is NIGEL i wanna have your babies shes perfect looks very nice

is "model tractor co" a new venture alltogether like a spin off to scale down and if this goes down well will we be seeing more 70s classics  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P 

silly me just found your website heres the link

http://www.modeltractorco.com/

well done Nigel and Cathy.. looks like a lovely model to me... good luck on this new venture.. now... you know what's coming...... [glow=red,2,300]red red red man [/glow] :-*:-*

hopefully with a touch of creame that has harvester at the end  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

From the website

Autumn '09 will see the launch of our first "Ready-built" model tractors for those who prefer just to collect rather than build aswell, but these first 2 models will only be available as limited editions of just 500 units each worldwide and will be all metal, cabbed tractors with the same detail as our kits and not suitable to attach other manufacturers "play" implements to, purely static display pieces.

thanks for all the positive comments, sorry it's been so long coming.It's been several years in development and hindered new kit releases greatly, hence why so many I have spoken about have still not materialised. ...... :(

Regarding the paint shade, the photos are not quite the same as the models in the flesh, indeed ,the 2 FUJI cameras I have access to, produce very different richness of colour and of course all the real tractors you see will have faded lighter from their original over the years and has been said before different batches of paint vary today like they seem to have done since time immemorial, but it's good to hear constructive criticism........Oh!, & by the way the box shades are not meant to be the Leyland colours, they're just what we've been using on our catalogue cover for over 11years!.. ;) .