Dirty John deere,s

Thanks guys, got it finshed today, pics later, was realy easy to use, i used taymia textured paint for the rough stuff then gave a quick blow with the air brush, just some mud brown, those pics havnt had the air brushing yet

yes its a ros merlo multifarmer grab

all i can say is get in there and do it, just get a air brush, a cheapy is good to learn on, just dust it up 1st, play around on some paper, then move up , its realy easy

i use to drive a 6310 like this i cleaned it weekly but by friday it looked simolar and that didnt have leaky rams, the trailer, that was a diffrent story

did you do it with that new tamiya stuff thats just come out? just i was looking at some in a shop today, but at £9 per pot I thought I may try it another day ::)

tamiya texture paint DD, its pretty good, goes along way, ive filled all the lugs and havent used 1/4 of the pot, its sandy when it drys, water based, i like it, i recomend it, i see there is a grass green one also so i might have to try that on some stuff