getting hedges cut

fergie 699

Wicked! I hate conifer, that's the best thig for the horrible stuff. Whack it down to the roots I say!!

I will second that Tris. It realy is a weed and should be banned. Not so bad if they are kept to a reasonable height and width but they can take over and the roots can cause a lot of damage to driveways etc.

how many footballs tennis balls and sliotars did you find when cutting them when we cut a few around our house we found heaps of old tennis balls and the odd sliotar  :D  serious tool that is is it a arbo cut or something theyre made in waterford i think a fella just buys the motor and builds the rest including the blade

how many footballs tennis balls and sliotars did you find when cutting them when we cut a few around our house we found heaps of old tennis balls and the odd sliotar  :D  serious tool that is is it a arbo cut or something theyre made in waterford i think a fella just buys the motor and builds the rest including the blade

yea thats where he got it from £3500 worth plus another £400 to get it piped

yea thats where he got it from £3500 worth plus another £400 to get it piped

i was talking to a lad from cork who has the contract from the terex dealer to do repairs and he had picked one up before he visited us and it looked well he said he got it because he lost a contract because he didnt have one and the job was worth 6000 a year and hed have use for it in other jobs anyway