ROS 2010

AJH

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice BUT, how many different Schluters can there be?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Schuco, Weise and now Ros, not to mention the Siku ones that have been around for some time. Is there a big enough market for all the different models?

There truely is mate ;)

There are many fans a cross europe and if i say to you that in München about 15.000 people atended the show 110years Schlüter! then i think the market for this is already big enough.

Not just that saying because i am also a fan of the brand ;)

Just like a Bus, you wait ages then three all come along at once! Glad I never splashed out on a Tyro Toys one. As stated the following for Schluter is enormous, pity all this interest was not about years ago to buy the real tractors, they may have remained in business. Ugly, yes, they always reminded me of a Major but just look at some of the threads on here, many still going strong. I wonder if any ever ended up in a scrapyard?

Is this the tactor that some chap built....took two Schluters and built this one big Schluter from them.....so the Gigant isn't really a Schluter? (Because it wasn't built by Schluter!!)

The same way if i got two David browns, Built another tractor from them and called it a David Brown.

Well the man Used one schlüter not 2

The schlüter he used where the Profitrac 3500 TVL only 4 made! :of

The engine is from MAN and the cab and chasis is stil from the Schlüter 3500

Ahh, right, i remember reading somewhere that he wasnt very popular because he has destroyed a rare tractor (only 4 made  ;D:of ) and made a tractor that wasnt a true Schluter!!!

The tractor has been used at field days and demonstrations  as  a play thing - my understanding it has never been a proper fully fledged farm tractor!. It was built by brothers Ludwig & Manfred Streitberger the v6 Man engine came from a motor yacht! and some transmission parts were be-spoke made, out wardly looking its very much Schluter but some of the tractor is a bitsa- but to be fair Schluter built tractors did use MAN engines.Bringing the subject around to including the tractor in a model collection  as said to my knowledge the PROFI GIGANT SCHLUTER was not a production farm tractor  only a modified tractor. The Versatile BIG ROY WAS ONLY A PROTOTYPE/CONCEPT TRACTOR  so falls into same category, the big bud 747 was a one off tractor built and used for farm work.Out the three mentioned the BIG BUD only classed as a true farm tractor. Everybody collects what they like thats the meaning of a hobby real or model wise!.

Yes Schulter did build a 500 hp tractor, the Profi-trac 5000 in 1978, Man 21Litre V12 engine.

As has been stated plenty of one off/prototype tractors produced as models, nothing wrong in that. Even two paint versions of the same one off tractor (Big Roy and Big Bud 747), how can they be shown in the same scene?

Yeah they build one Schlüter whit 500 HP!

The tractor is a prototype whit a V12 engine and it is called The schlüter Profitrac 5000 TVL

Got a photo of the beast where i am standing on the tyre´s!

zaterdagsschltertreffen.jpg

Me and my girlfriend  in front en on it!

I am only 1.97m tall!

And the 2 beasts together!

fotosschltertreffenzond.jpg

Yeah Tyro toys made a scale model from the 5000 and now Ros is coming out whit the bling bling Profi Gigant!

I like the original Schlüter Profitrac 5000 TVL more then the Profi Gigant because of it soberness and the originality from the Schlüter factory and not forget it where in 1979 that this big tractor is produced!

• 1 month later...