A question from father Christmas

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well father Christmas I would like a Raphael Lipkin boxed Nuffield Universal 4 to replace the one I in advertantly threw out when I moved from my parents home 22-1/2 years ago.

If I can't have that some of the 100 odd Mint in box Britain's model which elude my collection from the 1978 catalogue onwards. I know you may not have them all but as many as you can to the value of the Nuffield

I'll leave the list beside your dram ( it will be a big double of a low flyer ) and Rudolf's carrot.

Thankyou

OH DEAR SANTA: could you bring me the Agriscale Agrifac Hexa 12 please.....pleeeeeaaaasssse!

I would love that model, unfortunatly Santa is the only one that could get me that . since it is not for sale. Only one made and they are going to keep it themselves- what a bummer. Oh well would be way to expensive anyhow.

My Wife is not to crazy about me collecting toys so I sure can not expect anything like that from her I will just have to buy my own Fendt 828 and Eurotiger and Schuco Fendt combine and.......and........................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well i had asked santa for the replicagri kuhn power harrow and nordsten drill, (its a combo so can i class as 1 item :D ) how ever i've been told the power harrow is out of stock till february :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Not sure if you know Aunty Jo.. Nigel Fart Ford is the owner of snaildown scaleDown models.. I think he's hinting at you purchasing a scaleDown kit...

In fairness... they are blooming good (although I get my favourite forum member to build mine for me as I have two right hands... and I'm left handed  :-[  )

Not sure if you know Aunty Jo.. Nigel Fart Ford is the owner of snaildown scaleDown models.. I think he's hinting at you purchasing a scaleDown kit...

In fairness... they are blooming good (although I get my favourite forum member to build mine for me as I have two right hands... and I'm left handed  :-[  )

Thanks Marky - I had a suspicion there was more to it. I think I remember him now from Toytrac and I also think his were the models I liked - has he got a website?

Don't forget that Crazy Kev is your favourite forum member - I was there when you told her!

Well it would have been the Imber Ford if I could have resisted the temptation to unpack it already  :laugh:

So then... an Imber John Deere 2140 / 2850 ..... oh dear they don't make one of those, but what a cracker that would be  ;D

So I reckon a UH MF 1200 & MF 590 will have to do me this year please Santa  :)