BRITAINSMAD - Some of my fleet

BRITAINSMAD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And some more! 

ANOTHER Claas Jaguar 690.  I have been trying for ages now to get one in pristine condition so hopefully now, fourth time lucky, Ive got it!  Looks pretty clean to me.

IMG_2198.jpg

Okay, so I know ive said in the past that Im a Britains man, through and through but Im starting to diversify slightly.  I just couldnt resist because this has to be the nicest looking model Ive seen for a long time.

Weise Toys Fendt Favorit 514C Kommunal

IMG_2197.jpg

Apologies to all the loyal Britains fans out there but I promise this was just a small blip!  Its Britains from here on, I promise!!

the last two seem to be a bit out of place between those "classic" Britains you have got there! You sure have displayed it really nice.. not to crampy. (like i have, due to lack of space which is quite common with collectors i have noticed  ;) )

Hope you'll come around displaying more of your collection as i think there are quite a few great models still waiting to be showed properly  ;);D

Need more shelfspace!!

IMG_2210.jpg

Many thanks for your comments

@Will - I hope to set up another section in the room for everything else other than Britains.  I dont like mixing the new stuff with the older Britains but unfort I dont have enough shelves yet to divide them up.  When I save up enough for shelving I go and buy another tractor!  One day I will though, one day....

Sorry if im boring everyone here but I just got a few more pics to add.  Its getting habit now that everytime I get another piece of equipment the first thing I do is picture it and upload to FTF!

For those of you who still are awake...

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

Be sure and come back next week for more goodies!

Sorry my man, I never replied to you!  Youre right, when I went back to check they were all TW-35s.  Apologies about that.  To be honest I just noticed that the other one was a PowerFarm tractor and hadnt realised it was an 8830 - a model I didnt even realise existed!  But Im learning all the time on here.

I'll take a slap to the wrists and offer my apologies again.  Thanks for the comments on here though!

p.s. Im still very jealous of your collection!!

No need to appologise I sometimes miss comments, the 8830 is a rare version of the Powerfarm and therefore worth more, the only difference is the bonnet decal, but as in the case of the Deutz Allis and the MF 590 also the american milk tanker, a sticker can make a huge amount of difference to the value of the model.

A couple more from this past week... more Britains!

Ive had the NH for a while but just got the Massey from eBay to accompany it

STA40124.jpg

And the other Massey I have on display now has a comrade aswell - Corn King harvester.  Not in the best of condition but it will do until I get something better

STA40123.jpg

Many thanks for the comments.  If you want more, I'll be only to happy to keep em coming!  I think I have shown about 50% of my overall collection so far.

TractorMan810 - That last 760 that I got was £20 boxed off eBay.  Not bank breaking but you just have to keep your eyes open!

Some wonderful additions you have found for your collection Dwayne. At some point i'd quite like to add a Britains 760 to my collection, never had one when I was younger ( parents bought me a Powerfarm New Holland TR instead at the time ) and always fancied having one. Remember having the Dynapac roller when I was a kid but I somehow contrived to break it in two so my Dad disposed of the cab and engine and turned it into a roller to go behind one my tractors instead. Looking forward to seeing more of your collection. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Small update this time - Ive bought quite a few item this past couple of weeks but it seems Royal Mail are taking their time at delivering.  I will post pictures when I receive them hopefully over the next few days.  As well as collecting the older Britains, I have decided to start collecting a few bits of their current range as a local toy store just beside me hold a good range.  Two of the latest additions are shown below -

Case IH 210 Puma tractor - I got this to keep his bigger brother company which I bought a couple of months ago - the 310!

DSC00105.jpg

NH T8040 tractor - First of this breed I have bought but hopefully a few more will follow in the near future DSC00104.jpg

No need to appologise I sometimes miss comments, the 8830 is a rare version of the Powerfarm and therefore worth more, the only difference is the bonnet decal, but as in the case of the Deutz Allis and the MF 590 also the american milk tanker, a sticker can make a huge amount of difference to the value of the model.

Not forgeting the Heston Fiat. Boxes are everything here, I believe, as some are too easy to fake  >:(

The Real milk tanker not so easy as you need a chrome or silver tank