Ditching Bucket For Track Machine

what bucket you used? looks good, i have 2 dykeing ones on 3rd arm extensions, keep meaning to make a weeding basket for the extensions ;)

shes a scratch build. i just traced round the bucket that came with the digger, to get the plastic shaped on the back of the bucket was a nightmare  :-[

tidy work murray, so whats next now you have the thing swapable??? trenching bucket? maybe a root bucket? seen a few of those on 360's

thanks sean, might try a wee bucket for doing founds for houses and what not. time will tell  :)

a ditch maintenance bucket (DMB) would be same as a grading bucket but have considerably more holes in it to let water drain through

i would say the same nick, a v shape bucket would be used to make a dyke then a DMB as pictured would be used to maintain it (clean it out and remove slips etc)

Grand job, Murray. Although this is a grading bucket isn't it? Ditching buckets are V shaped I believe.

aye a v shape is fordigging ditches you see this type of bucket used up her for cleaning ditches

Nice job, Murray - full range next?  :)

thanks  ;) , aye yeah i hope so