pettit 8 ton tipper

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooof.................... quite a build there sean , lots of patience indeed but then it no more than we expect from you just lately. any chance of a 10tonne single high side mate ? i used to haul one on the back of a deere 7710 lovely trailer to pull

wow thats sweet sean  8)  we used to have the 3 and half tonne one i think

and it had yellow frame work holding the timber together on a yellow chassis

with foot depth geedy sides the timber was held together by a chain and the top

greedy sides where held together by a yellow bar  ;)

our 2 were 4.5 or 5 tonners, same as you say but red, never seen a different colour pettit to be honest, the ransomes ones looked the same just blue, the mf's were not to different either, not sure who made them mind

probebly badge engineered the lot of them ,, i think ours was salop

we also had another one that was blue but when i arived there it was only good for loading up with muck or fencing matarials ...ended up being driven into the rear by some driver in a golf he had a lucky escape but the trailer was a write off

the axel was ripped of her  :of  he was kinda speeding  :police: 

saloptrailer.jpg

That is stunning Sean

I don't suppose you would consider bringing it to Spalding in April for us mere mortals to admire in the flesh, so to speak :-\ :-\ :-\ From the pictures it is close to JDC's  NH combine and we all know just how good that was  :of :of