What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hello folks,i am new to the site so i reckon this is a good place to say hi,i just got myself a jcb 3185 fastrac brand new in the box and also a 155-65 brand new in the box,well pleased with both as i got them for under £20,also a mc cormick mc 115 done by u/h.... :)

• Powerfarm Maschio harrow 9343, mint in poor box;

• Very poor quality orange Muledozer 9535, in average Sleeve & Plynth box with the funky black lettering*

*Incidently does anybody know the release dates for these boxes and the Muledozer in general? Not much on them in David Pullen's Model Tractors  ???

•  
  • Powerfarm Maschio harrow 9343, mint in poor box;

•  
  • Very poor quality orange Muledozer 9535, in average Sleeve & Plynth box with the funky black lettering*

*Incidently does anybody know the release dates for these boxes and the Muledozer in general? Not much on them in David Pullen's Model Tractors  ???

Looking at the Peter Baron book

The harrow 9343 issued in 1988

Issued 1962 to 1979

Geo Munroe Ltd in orange replacing 174F ( 174 F was 1959 to 1961 )

The front blade was initially painted silver then silver sticker

There was also a blue version issue in set 9596

Looking at the Peter Baron book

The harrow 9343 issued in 1988

Issued 1962 to 1979

Geo Munroe Ltd in orange replacing 174F ( 174 F was 1959 to 1961 )

The front blade was initially painted silver then silver sticker

There was also a blue version issue in set 9596

This I didn't know, thanks Bill!

As to 9535 released '62-'79, for how long was it released in the green/white plynth box to be replaced by the 'straw' box?

Just got David Pullens new book of Britains catalogues from 1970 - 79.  Bit before my time to truly appreciate, but it will sit well with all the other Pullen publications!

I knew it was coming out Dwayne but I did not know it was out. Who did you get it from or maybe Andy is selling on the forum shop....I haven't looked ??? ???

These Two  Siku blackline JCB Fastrac LTD edition £30 and Siku JD Tree harvester £42

both on ebay

whats the build quality of the tree harvester mike? can you post some pictures up as im thinking about buying this one thanks mike

Regards Nick

Nick

The siku tree havester is far better than I expected mainly metal good detail and worth the money I cant wait untill the tree forwarder comes out later they are going to look good together I will post some oics up later on.

Its around £52 but I have found a local man who sells Siku and UH and a better rate on Ebay £42 is a better price. Mike