What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was pleased with that price Rob which was nearly 20% cheaper than the one a week or so ago. But well I have 3 No 9566 Class trailer to go with three trailed forage harvesters so I really need a 3rd ;) ;)

Siku/Weise Iseki Big T 5095, maybe not the most popular of models either in real life or 1/32 but it is based on an MF 5445 with some quite nice changes so I had to have it  :-\ :-\ ;D ;D

Siku/Weise Iseki Big T 5095, maybe not the most popular of models either in real life or 1/32 but it is based on an MF 5445 with some quite nice changes so I had to have it  :-\ :-\ ;D ;D

yes a nice model I have one to

Schuco Fendt Favorit 626 LSA from the Agco dealership. Quite a strange looking beast to my English eyes as I have never seen a real one but a nice model all the same  ;) ;) ;)

during the 1980s i lived in essex about a mile from ernest does headquarters, i remember watching both fendt 626 and dueutz dx2.30 ploughing on land behind ernest does. i cannot remember if it was does land or that belonging to neighbouring farmer ulting hall farms. perhaps if ploughing on doe land they could have been under evaluation for fords!?. i have a feeling they were both just on demonstration to ulting hall farms as they very shortly afterwards ran a number of deutz dx tractors both four and two wheel drive. fords  and ransomes did a lot of evaluation and publicity shots on land at ulting belonging to the farm where my dad worked.

Valtra Valmet 115 City MIMB

Yellow County 1884

Dinky David Brown 990

Shawnee Poole rear dump in box

Grey Britains/Herald driver with pipe (missing pipe)

boxed Atcost farm shed with hurdles

Timpo farm lady with pail

Old Britains rabbit hutch

3800kg front weight for my Claas Xerion 5000,made from solid aluminium and shaped by CNC,unpainted when it arrives but now painted and decaled

Weight5.jpg

Weight3.jpg

Weight1.jpg

Just need something heavy to hang on the back now,

Regards

Joe.

3800kg front weight for my Claas Xerion 5000,made from solid aluminium and shaped by CNC,unpainted when it arrives but now painted and decaled

Weight5.jpg

Weight3.jpg

Weight1.jpg

Just need something heavy to hang on the back now,

Regards

Joe.

that looks really smart,any thoughts of whats going on the back yet?

;) I would like to do a 7m Vaderstad Top Down, Paul,but that's a wee bit on the expensive side just at the moment,hopefully Replicagri will make the 12m Agrisem discomulch,which would prove a lot easier and a lot cheaper

Regards

Joe.