Massey Boy's Farming pictures 2010 UPDATED(09/02/11)

Massey Boy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey,..........you travelled a bit for the last ones..... ;)

Cracking photos as usual Mr. C.      :D

You would not believe where I had to deliver him last night Unk! Mylor near Falmouth- it was so pretty, put me in mind of Sussex - lots of trees and carpets of bluebells.

Really good shots Cerin - well done me lad. 8)

Great photos Cerin, you are turning into a good little photographer, Marky look out  :of :of your position as the FTF official photographer is under threat  ;) ;) :D :D :D

Crikey,..........you travelled a bit for the last ones..... ;)

Cracking photos as usual Mr. C.      :D

Thanks Unk and i didnt bike like mum said, seem to have a free taxi now so might aswell use it ::);)

You would not believe where I had to deliver him last night Unk! Mylor near Falmouth- it was so pretty, put me in mind of Sussex - lots of trees and carpets of bluebells.

Really good shots Cerin - well done me lad. 8)

Cheers mum

Tidy pictures there lad  ;)

Thanks Noel  :)

Great photos Cerin, you are turning into a good little photographer, Marky look out  :of :of your position as the FTF official photographer is under threat  ;) ;) :D :D :D

Thanks very much Robbo  :):D

where are the pictures of the silaging took,great photos by the way

Thanks Paulali, the ones with the Krone and ploughing ect are taked between Newquay and Truro and the later ones of the John Deeres are taken in Mylor near Falmouth ;)

Cracking photo's yet again.

Cheers Tim  :)

Great pictures Cerin (again  ;) )

Some sand spread on that maize ground being ploughed there.

The McCormick & maize drill was drilling here saturday before last.

Thanks Mark :)

Drills quite a few peoples maize i think!

And that isnt sand, its thick slurry!

The photo of the Big M from above the hedge, how did you get that? Were you stood on a stile or something, it's a really nice photos. We don't see so much of you on here anymore but when you post your photos it is always a treat. Thanks for taking the time to post them up  :) :) :)

Fanstastic photographs Cerin, absolute joy to look through mate. :) Desperately keen to find some silaging action to capture myself but the couple of trips out i've had have proved fruitless so far. Rather keen to find a local contractor's Claas 950 at work. Keep them coming you've found some really impressive machinery on your travels. :)

tidy pictures lad ;)

Cheers Painter

The photo of the Big M from above the hedge, how did you get that? Were you stood on a stile or something, it's a really nice photos. We don't see so much of you on here anymore but when you post your photos it is always a treat. Thanks for taking the time to post them up  :) :) :)

Thanks very much Tris  :)

Well the one of Krone i got on top of the hedge  ::) ::)

Great pictures you have made, alos a lovely area.

texas

Thanks Texas

Thats one think i really like about Cornwall its all diffrent lot of mixed farming!

nice pictures cerin i like the ones with the lake in the background

some nice kit there too 

Thanks Jack

Thats not a lake thats the sea! We were basically on the beach ;)

nice shots there mate.  ;)

Cheers Matty

Fanstastic photographs Cerin, absolute joy to look through mate. :)  Desperately keen to find some silaging action to capture myself but the couple of trips out i've had have proved fruitless so far. Rather keen to find a local contractor's Claas 950 at work. Keep them coming you've found some really impressive machinery on your travels. :) 

Thanks very much David  :)

Looking forward to seeing your silage pictures if you find anyone ;)

Todays update more silage:

30291_1194096351199_1792142304_370182_7827491_n.jpg

30291_1194096391200_1792142304_370183_7632977_n.jpg

30291_1194096551204_1792142304_370187_6234317_n.jpg

30291_1194096631206_1792142304_370188_2536768_n.jpg

30291_1194096431201_1792142304_370184_2709609_n.jpg

30291_1194095631181_1792142304_370169_239100_n.jpg

Thanks very much David  :)

Looking forward to seeing your silage pictures if you find anyone ;)

Another cracking update Cerin. All great, but I especially like the first photograph of your most recent action shots. Hopefully i'll find some silaging scenes soon and have my camera at the ready when I do. :) 

• 3 months later...

some tidy pictures there cerin, looks a good crop to, missed all thes pictures lately sorry i havnt commented before

Cheers Sean and no worrys :)

Another cracking update Cerin. All great, but I especially like the first photograph of your most recent action shots. Hopefully i'll find some silaging scenes soon and have my camera at the ready when I do. :) 

Thanks David, did you ever find any silaging? Havnt been on here properly for ages so cant rember!

Quality snaps again, you're putting a lot of effort into these photos and christ does it ever show. Excellent, again there are a few in there which are of great calibre.  8) 8)

Thanks very much Tris  :)

good collection of pictures, enjoyed going through them ;)

Cheers Pete

some nice pictures again cerin i like them

Thanks Jack

Todays update is really big as i havnt put any on in ages hope you enjoy :)