britains new 2010 catalogue

Paul Palmer

came in the post today,britains new trade 2010 catalogue,couple of pictures first one cover,2nd,most people will want to see this, real image used of a massey ferguson 7480,any questions ask,dont know if im allowed to put up all the pictures of the catalogue,can an administrator tell me if its ok

paulali

post-1891-132639232076_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639232082_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go and before anybody says anything britains have a second autumn release and these releases are NOT in it,thanks

pages are shown in order first 9 pages are the big farm range from page 10 to 25 are the 1/32 and the last pictures are the 1/50 construction series

paulali

post-1891-132639232086_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639232091_thumb.jpg

someone asked why there is no CR model in the catalogue.. it probably still is in the ERTL catalogue, but Britains has introduced a new CX model if i am not mistaken and saw correctly. Also the new Big Square Baler in yellow livery can be seen in the catalogue, (and i noticed a Big Farm NH Baler too that i didnt know existed in that range)..

hopefully Andy will get his digital version on here soon too so we can have an even closer look  ;)

THANKS PAULALI for showing us this..  :)

items dropped from the 2010 catalogue

CASE IH MXU 125

CASE SP FORAGE HARVESTER

NH TS135A

JD8330

CASE JX1075

STEYR COMPACT

NH 75DA

CASE MAGNUM 310

MF 1505

JCB FASTRAC 3220

FORD 7600

JD 8430T

FW30

JD 7020

JD LOG SKIDDER

LAND ROVER PICK UP

LAND ROVER HARD TOP

SAMSON INJECTOR

RED GRAIN BULK TRAILER

JD ROUND BALER

JD LARGE BALE BALER

NH LARGE BALE BALER

CASE IH LARGE BALE BALER

quite a few gaps to fill

paulali

someone asked why there is no CR model in the catalogue.. it probably still is in the ERTL catalogue, but Britains has introduced a new CX model if i am not mistaken and saw correctly. Also the new Big Square Baler in yellow livery can be seen in the catalogue, (and i noticed a Big Farm NH Baler too that i didnt know existed in that range)..

hopefully Andy will get his digital version on here soon too so we can have an even closer look  ;)

THANKS PAULALI for showing us this..  :)

no problem,not the best of pictures,done when i got in from work,andys digital version will be clearer,just to give everybody a quick look really

paulali

could be a 7580 we all know the 7 series is due a facelift, always runs as the 8 then 7 followed by the 6/5 when they do this change  could explain the delay as they rehas it to the new 8690 style cab ect??

you could be right sean,andy will definately know as hes seen it