jd with duncan cab

The cab looks great and nice to see you have made fenders for it instead of using the originals :) . That is a chunky loader just like the farmhand in real life. what is it from as I have never seen one before. It is a really nice combination and I like it alot :) . There is only one problem that you already know about. It is the wrong shade of blue ;D 

Regards Robert

That looks well... I remember R & S reg ones at the farm I used to pick potatoes at. They had 5 JD's two with the SG cabs and three with the Duncan Cabs. Those were the days back in 1976 and 1977 when tatties were making big money and farmers had to invest in new tractors and equipment to lowere their tax bills.

The next door farm to me in the late 70's had a fleet of those and I always thought the cabs were a bit cramped  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ having said that, I would really like a model of one for the collection if you plan to produce them in bulk  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...