joke of the day!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nigerian goalkeeper has offered to refund all travelling fans after their early exit from the World Cup. All he needs is their Bank details, sort code and their mother's maiden name..........

;) ;) ;);D ;D ;D

[table][tr][td]    [table]    [tr][td]    [table]    [tr][td]    [table]    [tr][td]    [table]    [tr][td]    [table]    [tr][td]    [table]    [tr][td]    One for the ladies   

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweat Shirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?'

'It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?'

He yelled back, ' Liverpool .'

And they say blondes are dumb...

-----------------------------------------------------------

A couple are lying in bed. The man says,

'I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world.'

The woman replies, 'I'll miss you...'

'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,' Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, 'honey, what do you think the neighbours would think if I mowed the lawn like this?'

'Probably that I married you for your money,' she replied.

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?

A: A rumour

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good that each one of them could have one wish.

The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband.

Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands.

The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger...

Whoosh....immediately he turned ninety!!!

Gotta love that fairy!

Dear Lord,

I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.

------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

Q: Why do little boys whine?

A: They are practicing to be men.

Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?

A: Trustworthy.

Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?

A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.

Q: Why do men whistle when they are sitting on the toilet?

A: It helps them remember which end they need to wipe.

Q: How do you keep your man from reading your e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder 'Instruction Manuals'[/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/t][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Scottish thought for the day:

A recent study conducted by Aberdeen University found that the average Scotsman walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study by the Scottish Medical Association found that Scotsmen drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year!!

This means, on average, Scotsmen get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes You Proud to Be Scottish doesn't it!

Cheers!!

joke of the day

One day in a land far far away......The organs of a guys body had a meeting to decide which one was incharge......Frist the brain said I'm the boss because I control the bodys every move....Then the leggs said so what brain with out me you could not move around at all so I should be in charge........Next the eyes piped up and said well you 2 would be stuffed if it was'nt for me showing you the way to walk so I'm the boss and that's that.....Then the rectum said you lot have got it all wrong,it should be me in charge because I'm the boss of removing the waste.Then all the other organs laughed at the poor old rectum so in a huff he shut down tight and would not work at all.3 days later the brain had a head ace the eyes keep watering and the leggs had a hell of job runing any more so they all gave up and let the rectum be the boss of the poor guys body......

The morel of this story...............You all ways end up working for an arss hole!......

Ahh... thats great!

• 3 weeks later...

A farmer is in his big machinery barn one day doing a strip tease when the farmhand walks in and catches him in the act. "What the f*ck!!" exclaims the farmhand.

"Oh" replies the farmer, looking quite embarrassed. "Thing is, Mrs Farmer and I haven't been getting on recently so my therapist advised that I should do something sexy to a tractor"

:of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of

PS read it out loud  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

A Yorkshireman's dog dies and as it was a favourite pet he decides to have a gold statue made by a jeweller to remember the dog by.

Yorkshireman: "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog?"

Jeweller: "Do you want it 18 carat?"

Yorkshireman: "No I want it chewin' a bone, yer daft begger!"

Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.

Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."

Vet: "Is it a tom ?"

Yorkshireman: "Nay, I've browt it wi'  us."

A Yorkshireman's wife dies and the widower decides that her headstone should have the words "She were Thine" engraved on it.

He calls the stone mason, who assures him that the headstone will be ready a few days after the funeral. True to his word the stone mason calls the widower to say that the headstone is ready and would he like to come and have a look.

When the widower gets there he takes one look at the stone to see that it's been engraved "She were Thin".

He explodes - good grief, man, you've left the flamin' "e" out!

The stone mason apologises and assures the poor widower that it will be rectified the following morning.

Next day comes and the widower returns to the stone mason - "There you go sir, I've put the "e" on the stone for you"..

The widower looks at the stone and then reads out aloud - "E, She were Thin".

Have you been to Lancaster today Bill?  :laugh:

Ahup lad...er I mean no Barry. Was sent them by a Londoner and well I sent them on to a yorkshire lass from Rotherham that works here and she does speak a bit like that ;D ;D

A man walks into a bar and puts three ducks on the bar whilst he is drinking. Soon the man is wasted and passes out on the floor. The bar is quite quiet so the barman turns to the first duck and asks 'whats your name then?' The duck replies 'I'm Hughie.' The barman asks Hughie what he had been doing that day. Hughie replies' Not much. Went to the park. Been in and out of puddles all day.' The barman then turns to the second duck and asks the same questions. The second duck is called Louie. Louie hadn't done much. He'd been to the park and in and out of puddles all day. The barman then turns to the third duck and says 'you must be stewie then.' The duck replies 'NO. my name is Puddles and if you ask about my day I'll kill you!'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ethel was a  bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home,  taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on

the long  corridors.

Because the  poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other residents tolerated her  and some of them actually joined in.

One day  Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped  out with his arm outstretched. 'STOP!,' he shouted in a firm voice.

'Have you  got a license for that thing?' Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out  a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him. 'OK' he said, and away Ethel sped  down the hall.

]As she took  the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of  her and shouted 'STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?' Ethel

dug into her  handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and  said 'On your way, Ma'am.' As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, butt-naked, and holding his 'you-know-what' in his hand. 'Oh, good grief,' yelled Ethel,  'Not that damn breathalyzer test again!!!'

• 2 weeks later...

I'm banned from Sainsbury's - Didn't like shopping there anyway!

Yesterday I was at my local Sainsbury's buying a large bag of Winalot dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had -  an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Winalot Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I

ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 2 stone before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

I'm now banned from Sainsbury's.

Better watch what you ask retired people.

They have all the time in the world to think of daft things to say.

I'm banned from Sainsbury's - Didn't like shopping there anyway!

Yesterday I was at my local Sainsbury's buying a large bag of Winalot dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had -  an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Winalot Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I

ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 2 stone before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's Bum and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

I'm now banned from Sainsbury's.

Better watch what you ask retired people.

They have all the time in the world to think of daft things to say.

brilliant  :D :D :D

So, there's this yellow toad wandering around in the forest kinda cheesed off  because he  doesn't want to be yellow.

Life would be easier if he were  brown like the other toads.... He'd sure be less visible to predators for one  thing.

Anyway... This yellow toad bumps into a fairy godmother. "Fairy  godmother, please make me brown like the other toads," begs her. "I'm hacked off  being so visible to predators. The stress is like, killing me, you  know?"

"Okay" says the fairy godmother, who whips out her magic wand  and goes: "Abracapokus! You're brown!" The toad looks down and sees that he is  brown ! Except..... for his weenie, which is still yellow.

"Hang  about lady," he says to the fairy godmother, "My pecker's still  yellow!"

"Yeah, well I don't do weenies," she says, "You'll have to go  see the Wizard of Oz for that." So the toad thanks her and hops off on his  way.

There is also a purple bear wandering about the very same woods.  As luck would have it, he encounters the very same fairy godmother (yes okay  it's a coincidence, but it's true).

"Fairy Godmother! You're just the  person I need!" says the purple bear, "I can't pull any bearesses cos they don't  want to be seen with me on account of the hunters. They can spot me from a mile  off."

Being a fairly nice fairy godmother, she takes out her magic  wand. "Oh for goodness sake, what is the matter with you lot round here." she  says. And with that, she yells: "Pokuscadabra! You're brown!"

The  bear looks down and sees that he is, in fact, brown. Except for his goolies,  which remain purple.

"Hold up sweetheart!", he says to the fairy  godmother, "My goolies are still purple!"

"Yeah, well I don't do those  goolie things," she replies, "You'll have to go see the Wizard of Oz for  that."

"Well that's just dandy, innit?" the bear replies, "How the  hell do I find the Wizard of Oz?"

"Easy," says the fairy godmother as  she flew off...........

~

~

~

~

~

you know what's coming  don't you ?

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

she flew off,  saying.......

"Just follow the yellow-**** toad !! "

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This  was originally shown on BBC TV back in the 1970's. Ronnie Barker could say all  this without a snigger, though God knows after how many  takes.  The irony  is, BBC received not one complaint. The speed of delivery must have been too much for the  whining herds. Try  getting through it without converting the spoonerisms [and  not wetting your pants] as you read.......       

This is the story of  Rindercella and her sugly isters.

Rindercella and her sugly  isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors,  emptying possible  pits, and shivelling shot.At the end of the day, she was  knucking    fackered.  The sugly isters were right bugly astards.. One was  called Mary  Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible  huckers;  they had fetty sweet and fatty swannies.  The sugly isters had tickets  to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.   

Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother  appeared.  Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She  turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy  ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig  bicks. The gairy fodmother told  Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking  falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with  the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve.."Myst all chucking  frighty!!!"  said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over  ollocks,  so  dropping her slass glipper.

The very next  day, the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the sugly isters let    him in.. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let 

off a fig bart.    "Who's  fust jarted?"  asked the prandsome hince..  "Blame that fugly ucker over  there!!" said Mary Hinge.

When  the stinking brown cloud had lifted,  he tried the slass glipper on both the  sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk. 

Betty Swallocks  was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers.  This  was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and 

a hig bard on.  He tried  the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.   

Rindercella and the prandsome hince  were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and  Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny! :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of

• 4 weeks later...

Archived