What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Another nice collection to put together Pete.... remember there is black & white 'first issue' ones and later colour ones for the weeks versions (MF20 to MF26M).... 2 or 3 types of MF200 brochures (none for each actual model so far as I know) .. and of course the later Marston ones (MF700) ...

Unless you go back even further to the MF17 and MF18... even the MF717 as well  :of

The good news is that, like the MF30 stuff... none of it is particularly sought afterand so it's relatively cheap by comparison to the tractor stuff. Having said that, I've seen some really early stuff make good money in the past

Good luck Pete and please keep us posted with your purchases in 2012 mate

Another nice collection to put together Pete.... remember there is black & white 'first issue' ones and later colour ones for the weeks versions (MF20 to MF26M).... 2 or 3 types of MF200 brochures (none for each actual model so far as I know) .. and of course the later Marston ones (MF700) ...

Unless you go back even further to the MF17 and MF18... even the MF717 as well  :of

The good news is that, like the MF30 stuff... none of it is particularly sought afterand so it's relatively cheap by comparison to the tractor stuff. Having said that, I've seen some really early stuff make good money in the past

Good luck Pete and please keep us posted with your purchases in 2012 mate

Thanks mark, have 3 700 versions already so wont have too many to get.

• 2 weeks later...

Came back from Lamma the other day with 64 more brochures. It didnt go down very well at home but my excuse was that we were told to get some brochures on telehandlers, mounted sprayers and fertiliser spreaders for our college coursework, which seemed to neuteralise the situation quite well.

I thought you were downsizing Ben ;D ;D

Good you also had space left to bring your handbag Ben ;D

Colm I have downsized but I can not stop myself collecting.P.S will sort that email out for you soon will have some spare time to go through them. Niels I have got to have room for the handbag you would not believe what i have in there. ;D

Colm I have downsized but I can not stop myself collecting.P.S will sort that email out for you soon will have some spare time to go through them. Niels I have got to have room for the handbag you would not believe what i have in there. ;D

Brilliant - thanks Ben 8)

This has been discussed on here before, what will the future be of brochure collection with more and more stuff being offered in PDF-format online. I decided to see if there was any interest in scanned old brochures and put one on to try: http://www.ebay.nl/i...84.m1555.l2649. As I also wrote in the text this would be idea for people that are just looking for some information or want a look inside and can't or don't want to spend a lot of money on the genuine example.

What do you guys reckon. Good idea or bad? I am not charging any money for the brochure just a small 50p fee for scanning it etc.. which seems a fair deal to me? Bit like iTunes really. If it gets sold I'll try it with other similar brochures.

Edited by Niels