What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to see people collecting modern up-to-date stuff as well as the old... I'm not good at keeping up with modern brochures :-[

I guess they are the old brochures of the future :-*O0

I see the problem clearly now....your not modern.....can't do much about that but when I go north I will see if I can find some yank brochures you don't have and even if you just held them in your lap would be modern enough...... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked these up a while ago but finally had time to organize them into my collection. The NH 1900/2100 brochures have to be my favorite because a 1900 was the first forage harvester I got to ride in when I was a bit younger. ;D

43c233b0.jpg

d78242fd.jpg

d28a3b30.jpg

great score, i was following this lot on ebay as well and i think i left a small bid on it, not the second highest though as i have quite a few of these already. Glad it went to a fellow FTF member though! , Love the Sperry-New Holland brochures, especially those of the mid 70's

Ford combine brochure set

fantastic additions! dont come accross the whole set often...

• 3 weeks later...
never know mate, only time will tell, just landed another i have been after for ages, but this is with luck for a build so will keep it under wraps for now

Very early Armers were yellow until about the mid 70's.