What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

A very big thankyou to Brian,MR SOFTIE,for kindly sending me the JD 6R brochure i was after,its very much appreciated Brian

JD 6R 001.JPG

glad you finally got one Paul and was not a problem 

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:02 AM, Goodiestractor said:

Hi Smithy have you sold the Chickens, Ducks, Rabbits & Goats from around the farm to pay of the remainder owed on these Brochures,

if so i would like to make you a sensible offer on them,but i don't want bailiffs chasing me.

Been back and paid for them (well Colin took the money over for me ) and I still have all the zoo up the farm so don't think the bailiffs will be round as for a sensible offer well I think I will keep them for the moment but I could hire them out to you on a monthly basis with 6 months money up front and now you don't get fram farmers discount on this deal  

• Like 2

Not really new brochures, but forgot that i had these and found them whilst looking for my Taskers Spreaders brochures to copy for Alf....... A Nuffield Universal Brochure and Price list, Spec sheet for a Leyland 4100 and a JWD range brochure

001.thumb.jpg.6dcfef93216b11a5c2b79fbcb8d7afcc.jpg006.thumb.jpg.8f2288c13a884ca2b1ad2d829fd819b6.jpg007.thumb.jpg.0e5b0211dde4d04fd5c07a17cddb0d33.jpg

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 3

On 2017-5-17 at 10:41 PM, smithy said:

Been back and paid for them (well Colin took the money over for me ) and I still have all the zoo up the farm so don't think the bailiffs will be round as for a sensible offer well I think I will keep them for the moment but I could hire them out to you on a monthly basis with 6 months money up front and now you don't get fram farmers discount on this deal  

Thanks for the offer Smithy, having been of work or should i say working from home recently iv'e come across a complete folder of County brochures that i forgot

I had bought somewhere, it took me by surprise what was in it so i may not need to hire your brochures but thank you for the offer,  with it was a complete folder of Ford tractor conversions

Including Doe / Northrop / Mastiff / Muir-hill / Jewelltrac / Agricar / Farm Tractor Drives / + others. I must get around to putting some pictures on the Forum and try to take an active

part rather than just watching and appreciating what others post. Ps i'm glad you kept the Zoo intact.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Goodiestractor said:

Thanks for the offer Smithy, having been of work or should i say working from home recently iv'e come across a complete folder of County brochures that i forgot

I had bought somewhere, it took me by surprise what was in it so i may not need to hire your brochures but thank you for the offer,  with it was a complete folder of Ford tractor conversions

Including Doe / Northrop / Mastiff / Muir-hill / Jewelltrac / Agricar / Farm Tractor Drives / + others. I must get around to putting some pictures on the Forum and try to take an active

part rather than just watching and appreciating what others post. Ps i'm glad you kept the Zoo intact.

I would love to see these brochures on the forum Grahame. 

• Like 2

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, mb86 said:

I would love to see these brochures on the forum Grahame. 

I will have to go over Grahams and show him how to upload pictures then he can take part in sharing his fantastic collection

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, smithy said:

I will have to go over Grahams and show him how to upload pictures then he can take part in sharing his fantastic collection

Yes please do smithy. I have a few to photograph and put up when I get time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Saw a really nice 6215R on big rowcrops hauling a 962i Sprayer today , very nice outfit shame they don't make a 1 32 model as good as the Amazones

true Phil,i dont think a lot can be done to the britains jd sprayer really

On 2017-5-21 at 6:35 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

A little bit of "Doe" history from way back in '62......

001.thumb.jpg.e8cfc655cdb96c6b3ce54b008e8f1081.jpg002.thumb.jpg.d4afa1fe4657fb2d7a01926a76627b50.jpg003.thumb.jpg.7a6c38623166d0c838804d05c9feda5b.jpg004.thumb.jpg.c3e5246e8837d0b4f54a98d3f881c241.jpg005.thumb.jpg.5914351fe5b515f6d4d65f3347f1bba9.jpg

Hi Paul i would love to have a photo copy of this quotation please, i would be more than willing to pay for it.

will have to catch up with you after the Suffolk Show and when i'm back from Chartres with Smithy & Martyn from Martyn's farm models

kind regards

Graham

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Goodiestractor said:

Hi Paul i would love to have a photo copy of this quotation please, i would be more than willing to pay for it.

will have to catch up with you after the Suffolk Show and when i'm back from Chartres with Smithy & Martyn from Martyn's farm models

kind regards

Graham

No worries Graham, sure we'll sort something out,  drop me a PM when you get from your trips and have a good time with Smithy and Martyn ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

No worries Graham, sure we'll sort something out,  drop me a PM when you get from your trips and have a good time with Smithy and Martyn ;)

I will have to remind him when we get back as his brain is not what it used to be I tell him its his age haha:laugh: really looking forward to the trip this weekend me and martyn travel later today on the overnight ferry and graham and his good wife Sue will travel Saturday morning so we should meet up sometime Saturday afternoon when we plan to set up the stand ,thanks Paul, Smithy :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Thanks Paul will do that's if Laurel & Hardy don't  get me arrested ( martyn & smithy ) i just hope Martyn has had his happy pills he's great fun if he has

but i will feel sorry for Smithy if he has, will make contact on our return

Graham

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smithy said:

I will have to remind him when we get back as his brain is not what it used to be I tell him its his age haha:laugh: really looking forward to the trip this weekend me and martyn travel later today on the overnight ferry and graham and his good wife Sue will travel Saturday morning so we should meet up sometime Saturday afternoon when we plan to set up the stand ,thanks Paul, Smithy :rolleyes: 

Smithy do you think after dealing with Farmers for 42 years it has affected my brain, but i would do it all again,i just wish i would have held onto more

brochures, but my missus says 14 filing cabinets & 180 lever arch folders full is enough, but then what do women know

Just remember take a big suitcase as Julie always tell you ha ha.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Goodiestractor said:

Smithy do you think after dealing with Farmers for 42 years it has affected my brain, but i would do it all again,i just wish i would have held onto more

brochures, but my missus says 14 filing cabinets & 180 lever arch folders full is enough, but then what do women know

Just remember take a big suitcase as Julie always tell you ha ha.

suitcase all sorted out ready to put all the models in >:D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

They sent me a Scorpion brochure but when i requested the full range catalogue and the merchandise guide i think it was a request too far! Though i suppose thinking about it the range catalogue was more like a book and not cheap to post 

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

I get the merchandise guide sent to me every year, which normally comes from Germany. This one has come from just down the road from me Claas U.K..  Think we should send off for the combine range and have it sent to Phil (bluegreen) as we all know he loves Claas combines:D

Especially the modern computerised ones! 

• Like 1