What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Also  a couple more via John JMD and David DM434 for the collection. A Made better by Marshall stickered 502 brochure, from the transitional time between Bathgate and Gainsborough circa late '82. An Esso service booklet for the 3/45 & 4/65 models, The pre-production field test report in conjunction with the NFU for the 344 and 384 ploughed a bit over 800 acres in a non stop 24hr a day 10 day ploughing marathon as a field test around moss side farm and land around Bathgate and Ratho, and a 1969 pricelist for the new Leyland tractors :)

IMG_7384.thumb.JPG.e4466d0a68cfa08c8b9a1b1445898f8d.JPG

IMG_7373.thumb.JPG.af376be8113fc6fee71f303245b5450a.JPG

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 12:31 PM, Paul Palmer said:

small claas calender and my favourite catalogue every year,the huge claas 2020 product range catalogue,more of a book really,large claas calender on its way

IMG_4247.JPG

Is it more advisable to get the full range brochure in a dealers Paul? Whenever I try and get a brochure off them online they never respond!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Is it more advisable to get the full range brochure in a dealers Paul? Whenever I try and get a brochure off them online they never respond!

i dont think you can get the full range brochure online only the individual ones,so yes mate,try your dealer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, jmd said:

got that book for christmas john brilliant book and like you say the potential builds is endless will keep you busy for a very long time:D

It's a cracking book John, full of very useful photos. I was looking forward to going to Newby this year armed with a pencil, notebook and camera, but this will have to do instead!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Janval said:

Some very nice ones there! If they happen to show some dimensions/measurements on the cab/hood I'd like to see those, cheers!

Yes I well let you know there only in the post so hope to have them this week . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 844john said:

Been looking for one of these for a while now, finally managed to come across one at a sensible price, I could just do with locating the Roadless one now

WP_20200425_15_05_02_Pro (2).jpg

I've looked at similar books, but it says it's all black and white.. How's it for dimensions and detailed photos? Is it more of a text book?

9 hours ago, Janval said:

I've looked at similar books, but it says it's all black and white.. How's it for dimensions and detailed photos? Is it more of a text book?

It's a mix of both black and white and colour pictures Jan, there's no dimensions as such, it's  mainly about the history of the different companies involved with Ford conversions

12 hours ago, 844john said:

Been looking for one of these for a while now, finally managed to come across one at a sensible price, I could just do with locating the Roadless one now

WP_20200425_15_05_02_Pro (2).jpg

You won't be disappointed with the roadless one when you find one john,  here are a couple of teasers for you. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4