What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

• 2 weeks later...

This is something that I thought was highly unusual, picked up this morning at an antiques and collectors fair. A catalogue for Corgi models dated 08/59 and stamped on the front with a model shop in Bombay, d'Haveri Sports and Gifts.

I have taken photos of a couple of the pages showing the tractors and it amused me to see that you could join the Corgi Model Club for 2 shillings and sixpence a year, (12 1/2 p) when you would receive a badge and the Corgi Model Club magazine.

Corgi 1.jpg

Corgi 3.jpg

Corgi 4.jpg

Edit: I have also just noticed that the MF65 on the front cover has the silver seat whereas the one on the inside pages has the rarer red seatCorgi 2.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, robbo said:

This is something that I thought was highly unusual, picked up this morning at an antiques and collectors fair. A catalogue for Corgi models dated 08/59 and stamped on the front with a model shop in Bombay, d'Haveri Sports and Gifts.

I have taken photos of a couple of the pages showing the tractors and it amused me to see that you could join the Corgi Model Club for 2 shillings and sixpence a year, (12 1/2 p) when you would receive a badge and the Corgi Model Club magazine.

Corgi 1.jpg

Corgi 3.jpg

Corgi 4.jpg

Edit: I have also just noticed that the MF65 on the front cover has the silver seat whereas the one on the inside pages has the rarer red seatCorgi 2.jpg

I can remember having the club magazine as i was a member , back then we never thought about keeping things like that we just looked at them then disposed of them and eagerly awaited the next one .  I was a member of the Airfix club as well  

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Bamford Torpedo tractor brochure. These Torpedo tractors were made in the IMT factory in what was then Yugoslavia, under licence from Deutz. The Deutz pedigree is obvious. They were marketed by Bamfords International. Never seen a real one in the UK though. Someone could do a nice, easy, 1/32 conversion using the Britains Deutz DX110 as a starting point!

P1040638.JPG

P1040639.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2023 at 3:52 PM, Cornish-model-farm said:

Bamford Torpedo tractor brochure. These Torpedo tractors were made in the IMT factory in what was then Yugoslavia, under licence from Deutz. The Deutz pedigree is obvious. They were marketed by Bamfords International. Never seen a real one in the UK though. Someone could do a nice, easy, 1/32 conversion using the Britains Deutz DX110 as a starting point!

P1040638.JPG

P1040639.JPG

will dig mine out that I did about 35 years ago,...... sometime. I saw them the other day while hunting something else.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...