What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Ooh, another convert to the SDF stable 😁😁

They have just announced their highest ever profits year on year, I do wonder if that is due to the quality, and subsequent popularity, of these Deutz tractors 

• Like 1

Well it took Valtra a long while to catch on, it wasnt until the new shape T series launch in 2015 that people took note.  Deutz problem is a patchy dealer network, but Collings Brothers are a really good dealer and have given the brand the promotion their products deserved. Also the 7250 model has much in common with the very popular Fendt 724 and in black Warrior livery it looks super cool and is attracting new punter's to the brand.  C.B have sold well over 40 tractors in 18 months which is a very decent haul for a two depot dealership.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robbo said:

Ooh, another convert to the SDF stable 😁😁

They have just announced their highest ever profits year on year, I do wonder if that is due to the quality, and subsequent popularity, of these Deutz tractors 

no idea who the dealer is this way,but theres a lot of them around south east  cornwall ,and they are creeping into the west end of it as well 

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2022 at 1:02 AM, Pete132 said:

County spreader looks interesting 

ROBINS of Herstmonceux, Sussex had a couple on 23.1 x 26 tyres for lime spreading when they stopped using their BIG A's about the time when County closed I think as they had problems getting spares. Now using Fendts and trailed spreaders (Possibly Bredall?)

Pictured in one of Stuart Gibbards books, probably the County one.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Got these from Alan Snows now rundle&co agri ltd

34A7526F-888F-49B4-BB01-74B6013F1CEB.jpeg

the mf franchise part of snows has been under the rundle name for a few years paul, w rundle is a business partner in the firm has been for 15 years at least . alan snow stood down as mf franchise chairman a few years back, they still hold the fendt ect ones( longest fendt franchise  dealer in the uk  i think ) . not sure if they plan to split fully apart into different depots mind, not heard anything .

5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

the mf franchise part of snows has been under the rundle name for a few years paul, w rundle is a business partner in the firm has been for 15 years at least . alan snow stood down as mf franchise chairman a few years back, they still hold the fendt ect ones( longest fendt franchise  dealer in the uk  i think ) . not sure if they plan to split fully apart into different depots mind, not heard anything .

Didnt have a clue Sean until the last time i went out there and the vans were relivered