Can i get a bubble cab for the Britains Ford 7600??

Steve P

I recently purchased a Britains Ford 7000 and it is a nice model apart from the lack of steering!! but i really wanted a later Ford 7600 and i still do but i want one with the "proper" bubble cab, is that a bit petty??. Even the old 80s 6600 had in my opinion the wrong cab. I know on the real 600 range the older cab was a cheaper option but i want to be posh, is this possible???.

Any help would be fantastic.

I recently purchased a Britains Ford 7000 and it is a nice model apart from the lack of steering!! but i really wanted a later Ford 7600 and i still do but i want one with the "proper" bubble cab, is that a bit petty??. Even the old 80s 6600 had in my opinion the wrong cab. I know on the real 600 range the older cab was a cheaper option but i want to be posh, is this possible???.

Any help would be fantastic.

well it was the only (FORD,-before anyone mentions Duncan/Lambourne etc.) option from the launch in Sept.75 to June 76 when the Q "bubble" cab came in.

The windscreen was straight on the bottom  of  the 6700 7700 8700 & 9700 as well  ,  the cut out part in the windscreen of Britains  cab  is  the  bonnet  line of the above tractors  where it stands taller than the straight bottom line of the windscreen  , but Britains found it easier to make this part  of  the cab .

Apologies, you're correct TT, but you knew what I meant  :P

• 11 months later...