2010 Royal Highland Show,a few pictures

catkom3

I've just got back from the show,it was VERY busy,thousands of kids on school trips,but the machinery section was relatively quite,hundreds and hundreds of machines,so I only snapped things I had never or rarely seen,things like the Richard Western chaser  :of

37.jpg

36.jpg

35.jpg

34.jpg

33.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

28.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Nice pictures Joe of some really big kit. Was Stewart and Marshall Trailers not there ??? ???

Looks as though the weather was good too which makes these shows even more enjoyable ;) ;)

Theres a picture of a stewart silage trailer tipped with other ones around it and you can see some marshalls in the back of one of the pictures.
  • Thanks 1

;) Ye Bill,there were Stewart's and Marshall,there was even a Mackies ice cream van I took 'specially for you,I took the Stewart photo for Agrium,seeing as he's scratch building one,

15.jpg

14.jpg

32.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Was there many models for sale??

Yes Blueman,there were a few of the trade stands selling models,I got a UH MF7499 for £29,they were selling the White 8690 for that price as well

lovely pictures there joe, loads more kit than we see at the cornwall one, got to be a brave man to drive that pink nh and accord rig to ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Up here in central Scotland there is a pink Scania timber truck running around :of

Indeed... crackjng pictures.. thanks for taking the time to snap the pictures... and share them with us all

I'd love to be on the Agco stand

No prob's Mark,you would have loved the AGCO stand,even if it did have a few Fendt's on it,includeing the new 828

Great pictures you have there. Never seen a guad with tracks 8)

Did also see new limited items, lemken 50 years in the UK and the best a pink New Holland ;D 

Texas

Cheers Bas,first time I've seen a tracked quad,and the gold Lemken plough was nice as well,come on UH,your missing a trick there,

Regards

Joe.

What was the idea of the pink New Holland on the Amazone stand, Joe? Was it for a particular reason? Lots of nice kit there, The Royal Bath and West is all about hot tubs, conservatories, Kia and Ssangyong nowadays. Nothing worth seeing there at all really unless you go for the cattle judging. Not like the Royal Highland by the looks of it, what a display of kit. Quad - Quad-Trac is different! Oh and I wonder who will bring out a Gold Lemken EuroPal soon then.. .. . . ?  :laugh:

Tris,the pink NH is in aid of the breast cancer campain,there are other photo's and an explanation somewhere else on the forum,but I couldn't find it,also I just heard yesterday that the R.H.S is now the biggest agricultular show in the U.K,apparently Smithfield is no more  ??? ,the Highland show does have it's share of bubble baths etc,even had Tesco and Somerfield's tents  :-\ :-\ :-\ ,here's an aerial photo showing the grounds,used to do motor raceing there in the past,but to small for that,but because of the track and hard standing they put in for that it made it pefect for the Ag show,preveoust to that it was held in a different location every year,

Regards

Joe.

RHSshowground.jpg

It was at the Angus Show at brechin too Tris but I did not really take much interest in the Barbie doll.... ;D ;D

12062010069.jpg

What did take my interest at Castle Fraser were these 10 bardie girls driving their tractors from John O Groats to Land's End in aid of charity with their PINK safety frames ;) ;)

19062010130.jpg

They've a link on here Bill. Couple of fitties taking part too!!  :-*:-* :-*:-*

Yes Tris  I was telling Laura Riddell or Mathers about FTF at the Steam Fair at Castle and seeing it as a pop up link. I must have a look at their blog and see how they are getting along. At least they have had good weather for the first 3 days