mr softies collection

mr softie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:54 AM, Tractorman810 said:

Whats the differences on the wiking one then brian?? 100logo on the box i guess but anything on the model?

evening Sean the difference on the wiking is the model has the 100yr logo on the bonnet and is individually numbered under the tractor 

22 minutes ago, mr softie said:

evening Sean the difference on the wiking is the model has the 100yr logo on the bonnet and is individually numbered under the tractor 

cheers brian,wasnt aware winking had jumped on the 100 years bandwagon with a limited , 

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

cheers brian,wasnt aware winking had jumped on the 100 years bandwagon with a limited , 

never thought of letting you know I had the list in February with the part numbers 

15 hours ago, mr softie said:

never thought of letting you know I had the list in February with the part numbers 

Not really my thing brian , had it been silver or black , lot more  differences to it  bar a logo and numbering , i prob would have , bit like the silver britains offering 

• 4 weeks later...

Quite a few RX round here now Joe, replacing old JDs, some Challengers and a few Quadtracs as well...………………..Fortunately CASE aren't worrying too much as their are a few new Quads on my patch as well,  mostly the 620:) …………………...haven't seen any new tracked Fendt Challengers, other than TNS demo machines.

Archived