Landtechnik Modellteam - Sommerfest (Agricultural Model Team - Summer Party)

Jez

Fellow FTF'ers!

I was lucky enough to find the advert for the Landtechnik Modellteam's Summer party (http://www.landtechnik-modellteam.de/).

It was only 45 minutes drive from me so I packed my camera, donned my Farm Toys Forum Polo Shirt and took my best German skills to see what they had to show.

WOW  :of :of :of

What an amazing display! The pictures do not do it justice.

The complete display covers around 110 square meters in total and most of the machines around are Radio Controlled. Either modified or Siku Control.

I am uploading some pictures now into PhotoBucket. When it is done I will post some here for all to see.

P1020611.jpg

P1020610.jpg

P1020612.jpg

P1020613.jpg

P1020620.jpg

P1020629.jpg

Bookmarked this website only this past week, Jez. Saw it on LMF. I would love to see this, you lucky tyke!! I didn't realise the area it covered though, that's pretty mighty. I take it is permanent is it?

Love the biodigestion plant and the Scania as well  8) 8) 8)

Did you meet any current or 'soon to be' memnbers?

8)

Marky, you can't really see but the lorry driver is wearing Massey Overalls!

And these are unbeleivable.

One guy has rewired working lights into the Siku 1/87 scale models:

P1020686.jpg

P1020696.jpg

Thats all folks. I wanted to meet Thomas (Green sheets and yellow wheels) but he will go there tomorrow.

How ever, I did see one of his Spread a Bale models and this is amazing. Great craftmanship, detail and paint quality!!

A very interesting trip!

What a great layout i already founded there site friday on the internet.

Did they had an openday or something?

And where there a lot of people?

Yes they had a summer party... it was hapenning all day so quite a lot of people yes.

Hi Jez,

Is it a semi permanent set up, seem to recall seeing pics of it on the Dutch forum last year.

America has the museum and factory outlet cluster at Dyersville, there is that on the continent, where is the Britains archive ??  It is appalling that we do not have some kind of model farming reference both for cultural and historical reasons.

Lottery Grant??

Great pictures Jez. As Tellarian said, the UK needs to have something like that. A similar feat, may be achieved next year in the UK. At the moment it is in the planning stages, location is sorted, so could be launched next May. More details to come soon!