New Holland T8 and T9 series have arrived

mrol

Unveiling at the farm progress show this week:-

Quite a lot of other videos on You Tube now from New Holland - tier 4 engines with Ad-Blue, Sidewinder armrest, Supersteer axle has gone (surprise surprise), longest wheelbase in the industry apparently...

Also a couple pictures of them in action:

http://www.thecombineforum.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=tractors&thread=24133&page=1#194043

I'm guessing they are launching tomorrow in the UK to coincide with the Farming Press - FW and Farmers Guardian.

I think I must have been wrong about them launching today as no sign of anything on the FW or FG websites...is it common practice to launch in the US before the rest of the world?

In fact NH UK seem to still be pushing the T8000 and T9000s as there is a press release from 31st talking about how good they are! Perhaps they've got surplus stock they want to shift first...

I think I must have been wrong about them launching today as no sign of anything on the FW or FG websites...is it common practice to launch in the US before the rest of the world?

In fact NH UK seem to still be pushing the T8000 and T9000s as there is a press release from 31st talking about how good they are! Perhaps they've got surplus stock they want to shift first...

dont think they will be available in the uk until 2011

• 2 weeks later...

What a novel idea.... The 8000 range and the second number being horsepower....

Where cooooould they have that idea from...... ::) ::)::)

Credit to them though the cab is nice....

And yes the big 9000 should go up to 670hp the same as the new big Quadtrac.

Just seen the article on FWi about the new Case's and it's interesting that they don't expect to sell many wheeled versions of the highest HP models in the UK as they reckon they need triples on to properly get all that power onto the ground. How long before a blue quadtrac comes out - ever? Never? I might have to make a custom 1:32 version when Ertl release an updated model.

Like the model on the guy's desk  8)

Sadly I think that model is a Britains T7000 not an early prototype of a T8....still, hopefully won't be too long before one is out as it didn't take long for the T7000 models to start appearing- hopefully Ros will do another excellent model of it.