imber models??????

jd6190rboy

Has none of the J24trac visitors asked Karen or Steve :- ?

When looking at the line up the 7740 would be the next one to be released. But as mentioned before, a bit of tooling would be neccesary, because of the bigger tyres etc. Also a 3 step entrance to the cab should be done.

A 6 cylinder version like the 8240 or 8340 would require even more new tooling.

What about the Falkland County 1184-40 as a special edition ;D .

I said at the beginning of Imbers 40 series launch that their marketing was all wrong and so predictably it has proven to be the case.....................................the 40 series in real size were the John Deere 6R of their time, a bland follow on from a hugely charismatic predecessor......................where today the functional 6R is replacing great lookers like 7530, 7830  the Ford 40s replaced the Iconic and far better looking 7810,8210 models.

I still cant understand with all these Fords being released how they've missed the three best looking models,  7710, 8210, TW15  although Im certain one will emerge soon :)

I cant understand why not one of the big name model manufactures  has not even tought of doing a 3 cyl Ford in 1/32 . The Ford 4000 being Fords greatest seller of all time and always overlooked by them.  While MF fans are getting a right treat from UH with 3cyl MFs.

And as BlueGreen said the good looking ones have been skipped over. But I could see Britains doing a  Gen 1 TW-15 which would be simple to do using the TW-20 that's already being done by just changing the decal ,or UH could also give us a  Gen 2 TW-15 quiet easy if they have an 8630 due out by years end.

As for Imber,id like a 6cyl 40 Series or a NH 7740 Blue roof.

I said at the beginning of Imbers 40 series launch that their marketing was all wrong and so predictably it has proven to be the case.....................................the 40 series in real size were the John Deere 6R of their time, a bland follow on from a hugely charismatic predecessor......................where today the functional 6R is replacing great lookers like 7530, 7830  the Ford 40s replaced the Iconic and far better looking 7810,8210 models.

I still cant understand with all these Fords being released how they've missed the three best looking models,  7710, 8210, TW15  although Im certain one will emerge soon :)

oh it's so nice to have them special crystal balls ain't it ? Maybe you should pump £60000 or more to something and show us how it's done ?? Something tells me you won't , got to be honest it hadn't crossed my mind to ask Karen or Steve if the 7740's and others will come when I spoke to them at j24trac, but they were both very busy as anyone would expect, I think once they can afford to do them they will , maybe Doing a run of this reasonably simple "paint swap" number as such will raise the extra funds to produce the ones we really want as I suspect these will sell ok at the end of the day

Well yeah obviously the tooling is already there as is the ROS / Imber link but from the outset of Imber, the whole emphasis had been on the 40 series.

ah got you tris,seems a change to a whole new range,40 to the 70,a bit baffling

Well yeah obviously the tooling is already there as is the ROS / Imber link but from the outset of Imber, the whole emphasis had been on the 40 series.

• 2 weeks later...

8970 will be badged FORD, not New Holland like 8770, which means a blander looking front grille for 8970 as per 40 series but on the plus side its got "FORD" written on the side in big bold letters and the classic ford oval badge on its nose :)

JUST LIKE THE MODEL BELOW

What happened to the 7*40 series? I was hanging on for one them, I have never had much to do with the 5, 6 or 8 series but I always liked the 7740/7840 as they pulled like a train and were bomb proof.

What happened to the 7*40 series? I was hanging on for one them, I have never had much to do with the 5, 6 or 8 series but I always liked the 7740/7840 as they pulled like a train and were bomb proof.

Nobody knows. Might never have them. :(

Archived