Spalding Show, October 2010 - IMAGES TOPIC

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures Marky... but i feel you didn't take enough!!  :D;)

I have spotted so many models i would of purchased! shame i couldn't go but like many other people, too close to toytrac.

bring on April 2011 spalding show!

anyone know the date yet?? ???:)

Brilliant set of photographs Mark thanks for sharing them all, I must have looked through them a dozen times, some magnificent models on sale and display. The Britains International / Case IH models look very smart as does the F.T.F stand and all those wonderful creations from fellow members. Gutted I couldn't make the trip down on Sunday, just hoping the weather holds for my Autumn tractor fix at the National Ploughing Championships this weekend. Roll on the Spring show 2011! :)

Some of my pictures:

Scaledown model kits stand:

ScaledownStand.jpg

Some bigger older Fiat and Lambo models:

Rarermodels.jpg

Some lovely County conversions and indeed some Roadless too:

NiceFordconversions.jpg

Hot off the press - new Britains 956XL's!! These were the prototypes on the FTF stand:

NewBritains956XL.jpg

JDC's work!:

MoreFTF.jpg

Some more of John's work including his fully stratch built NH TX 34 to replicate his own 1:1:

JDCsmodels.jpg

Some more of the models:

FTFstand.jpg

Very rare Britains dumper and Fordson Super Major:

FordsonDumper.jpg

Some of Dave Towse's models - loved the Moffett:

DTstand2.jpg

More of Dave's models:

DTstand1.jpg

Nice Corgi DB 1412 and JF combine:

DB1412andJFcombine.jpg

Some rare Britains Autoway models:

Constructionmodels.jpg

All in all it was a very enjoyable day out and an experience I was glad to have!

Rickerby Claas commissioned them bud, 500 pieces I think. I have some photo's somewhere I think but they may be on Dads pc and not with me at the moment. It's a decal job basically but the decals have also been added to the box and a certificate is also included. Not Norscott endorsed as far as I know but to tell you the truth, it's a stunning job that RJN Classics have done and the box just adds to it. I was well chuffed with mine  :)

Does anyone know the person that was selling the models in the top 2 pictures?

Yes they are the RJN Classic Tractors models, though I had thought most of them were no longer available, they nearly always do them as limited runs. You can find their ads in most old copies of Tractor and Machinery magazine

While I'm here I may as well add my photos:

DSCF4505.jpg

DSCF4506.jpg

DSCF4507.jpg

DSCF4510.jpg

DSCF4511.jpg

DSCF4512.jpg

Rickerby Claas commissioned them bud, 500 pieces I think. I have some photo's somewhere I think but they may be on Dads pc and not with me at the moment. It's a decal job basically but the decals have also been added to the box and a certificate is also included. Not Norscott endorsed as far as I know but to tell you the truth, it's a stunning job that RJN Classics have done and the box just adds to it. I was well chuffed with mine  :)

Good man,thanks for the info!