UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick post on the upcoming Puma CVX 230 - I'm not sure it looks quite right. The cab seems to be angled backwards rather than forwards and the curve of the bonnet doesn't seem quite right....am I being picky or are these valid criticisms. It's a shame as it seems to have lost the aggressive styling of the Puma in this model - but perhaps this is just a prototype. I would say the Britains model is a better shape then the UH one.

post-2468-13263993842_thumb.jpg

post-2468-132639938435_thumb.jpg

post-2468-132639938444_thumb.jpg

post-2468-13263993845_thumb.jpg

A quick post on the upcoming Puma CVX 230 - I'm not sure it looks quite right. The cab seems to be angled backwards rather than forwards and the curve of the bonnet doesn't seem quite right....am I being picky or are these valid criticisms. It's a shame as it seems to have lost the aggressive styling of the Puma in this model - but perhaps this is just a prototype. I would say the Britains model is a better shape then the UH one.

Looking at those pictures I wouldn't say you're being picky ::)

I would agree.  I am looking forward to the CVX coming out, it looks a great model, with some nice chunky wheels, however, I will have some of the britains bonnets on my spares site, if you desire to make a change.  I can say it looks great to me

Your not being picky your giving a fair critical assessment based upon the pictures of the real thing and UHs effort and its clear that any model collector with a discerning eye for accuracy can see the UH puma isnt accurate.  Lets hope that ROS can get a license for CASE as their T7000 NHs are the right shape and much more accurate than UH.

Why are the two bottom photo's of different tractors? Is one of the Britains and one of the UH because the bottom one is the better looking replica in my opinion....  :-\

the bottom one is the britains model tris,not many times you can say britains is better than uh,but you can in this case, get it, in this case ::)  i nearly made a joke there

Since there big into making balers atm a combi baler wrapper would be an idea, gona be busy buying Massey's for a while  :):D

Another member on here and I know that a unnamed company (maybe uh) attempted to make a rollant combi uniwrap 454/455 but claas said the supplier had major problems in making the model,and as a result claas cancelled the order.

One might be released from uh or elsewhere,a case of wait and see me thinks.

Hopefully the Case UH has just been photographed badly and it looks better in the flesh. G&M have them coming soon so I'd guess they'll be available by Spalding. It's odd because the UH T6090 is s good model on a par with Ros's T7070.

Hopefully the Case UH has just been photographed badly and it looks better in the flesh. G&M have them coming soon so I'd guess they'll be available by Spalding. It's odd because the UH T6090 is s good model on a par with Ros's T7070.

Your joking arent you!  Ive got two of each and like them both but the ROS is a cut above and only bettered by Wiking for accuracy.  The 6090 has poor steering and is cheaper feeling whereas the ROS models run smoothly and steering full locks easily :)  also the cab size ratio to the rest of the tractor is spot on the UH 6090 clearly isnt!

Another member on here and I know that a unnamed company (maybe uh) attempted to make a rollant combi uniwrap 454/455 but claas said the supplier had major problems in making the model,and as a result claas cancelled the order.

One might be released from uh or elsewhere,a case of wait and see me thinks.

Maybe a vicon combi baler, they have just released a vicon round baler so it could be a thought, or it might be badged as a Kuhn who knows. A McHale Fusion would also look cool  :) :)

Your joking arent you!  Ive got two of each and like them both but the ROS is a cut above and only bettered by Wiking for accuracy.  The 6090 has poor steering and is cheaper feeling whereas the ROS models run smoothly and steering full locks easily :)  also the cab size ratio to the rest of the tractor is spot on the UH 6090 clearly isnt!

I'm off to look at my T6090 again as I obviously haven't looked carefully enough! I think the 6000's do have quite big cabs though...but I better check.

• 2 weeks later...