UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just noticed this , bit of a beauty really , ownership will depend on the price for me , would've liked a later 100 series with the flexi cab though , i bet if they ever do relaese a later one with a cab , it'll be a rigid one  ::)

Product: Massey Ferguson 175

Item number: UH2906

Scale: 1:16

Limited?: No

UH price: €64.00

Pictures:

26207grande.jpg

26208grande.jpg

26209grande.jpg

26210grande.jpg

26211grande.jpg

26212grande.jpg

26213grande.jpg

just noticed this , bit of a beauty really , ownership will depend on the price for me , would've liked a later 100 series with the flexi cab though , i bet if they ever do relaese a later one with a cab , it'll be a rigid one  ::)

i agree marcus, nice flexi cab would have been great ,its not a 165 or a 168 for you, but that would have compensated for us both ,as mark said they are usally arround the 50 quid mark for a 16tgh scale model, the 65 has been touted at that price, and thats from a mf dealer to, think marky has that one already

Case Puma  :of  :P  :P  :P  :P

How many in an outer box?

I want lots, mmmmmmmmmmmm Puma  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

If its like the others they've brought out in the past year or so Barry it'll be 6 to the case, used to be 12 before that

With all these great tractors all the manufactures are bringing out there really saving me alot of time not having to make conversions of them, just waiting on someone brining out 10 and 50 series deeres would really be the icing on the cake for me

Totally agree robert, and I bet they would be a great seller for who ever makes them, Hopefully UH, ROS or Wiking

That CASE Puma is shaping up nicely and no doubt the cab will be identical to the NH T6090 which is good.  However I will say that although I am pleased with my two new UH  NH 6090s they arent quite the same quality as the ROS T7070 which is sturdier and has a far better front axle design and steering is much smoother than UH version ;)  Mind you my Wiking Fendt828 is even smoother and sturdier than the ROS model ;D

Scale 1/43:

6084 - Massey Ferguson 175

6085 - Massey Harris 30K (1949)

6086 - Same 360 DT (1963)

6088 - International 624

6089 - McCormick F270

6090 - Allis-Chalmers Type C (1947)

6091 - Someca SOM 35

Keyrings:

5575 - Case IH Puma 230

5576 - Steyr 9105 MT

5577 - New Holland T6090