UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen that before? ??? see a good few pumas arround and none have that on them? must be a optional extra rather than standard, dont think gavs has it either does it??

Mine does have the mounting bar in it Sean, its one thing I insisted on as it looks much neater than something I could knock up in the workshop given the angles of the cab pillar mounting holes

Im intrigued to know if Lord Ferguson has a brochure showing the MF 230 with that sort of exhuast, i presume it's like that for orchard work?

Oh thats the exhaust, I see... I thought it was the handle to start her!  ;D  ::)

WOW... what a peach... that's BANG on that is... as for the exhaust... you couldn't buy a 230 without that forward facing exhaust for the uk market - it was made as such to direct the noise away from the driver to meet noise regulations without a cab  ;)  .. plus the maximum engine RPM was limited to 1800rpm - That looks ot be spot on as a model to me... correct colour.. flatford rollover frame... a proper UK spec model that - On my MUST HAVE list for deffo is that !!!

MF230_Page_1-1.jpg

Nothing new with the MF 240 and UH!

DBP has been making one of these for a while!

So many masseys to choose from but lets choose one thats already being made by a small uk model maker (and a very good one at that)

I personally think UH models are great and have lots of them in my collection, BUT is an independant model maker like Dave really a threat to UH? I think not SO LEAVE THEM ALONE and get on with coming up with some original ideas and make good models of them!

the 230 will be out in 32nd to paul, as for the 240, seems that they have missed a few features, like a number on the cab and a hole in the front grill to me

When I was reading through this Thread and saw the 230,I said to myself,pity they wouldn't make a 240  ;D

Does anybody else think the cab would be more suited to a 135? ???

When I was reading through this Thread and saw the 230,I said to myself,pity they wouldn't make a 240  ;D

Does anybody else think the cab would be more suited to a 135? ???

quick bonnet swap and yes you will be spot on for that 135 option, may yet try it my self as the cabs were near on identical bar the lower window fram on the fronts

something i have just noticed mind, does the front grill look to sloped back to anyone else????? i always thought the front grills on a 240 were pretty much flat top to bottom, and not sloping in towards the bottom, thats almost got a ford slope look to it???

quick bonnet swap and yes you will be spot on for that 135 option, may yet try it my self as the cabs were near on identical bar the lower window fram on the fronts

something i have just noticed mind, does the front grill look to sloped back to anyone else????? i always thought the front grills on a 240 were pretty much flat top to bottom, and not sloping in towards the bottom, thats almost got a ford slope look to it???

I'd be 99% sure,I remember them the same way as you do,without the slope.

A neighbour of mine has one,so I must have a look and see.