flat 8 bale sledge

well guys started the sledge tonight,got the basic framework built and one of the separator paddels( not in pic) made to,just wondering if any one has any pics of one hooked to a baler,i have a rough idea what the cook one looked like could just do with a pic the confirm

next stage is the gates and paddels along with the ramps if you can help with pics

post-46-132638507424_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638507462_thumb.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or the dust in yer eyes  :-\

looking good there sean but by the look of your sledge it's a BROWNS auto 8,the COOKS is slightly longer & the rear half of the frame & gate section would fold back onto itself  :) :)

going to look very good when it's all sprayed up & on the back of the baler  ;)

mmm now there a challange mark,i ain't sure i can get me head round that far to see what i was doing,although most people at work claim i run round with it up there

:D :D :D - I've got the extension cable for my Dremel is that helps Sean.... you brave enough to do it blind  :D???::)

cheers gavin , ,another diferenet design there ,probally easr than the one i am doing to,just got all the paddels and first arm in place on mine,but found there isn't quite enough room for the bales to run smoothly ,so may have to gentlly take it apart and widen it a tad,,will post some pics later see what you think