Britains 2011 Releases

mad4machines

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sire about the artics with duel wheels but on singles i think they look better. Im also hoping the JCB 310s comes with some decent attachments and a good way of attaching them. The old JCB telehandler and front loader method was rubbish. The method they use on the 416 is a lot better.

• 2 weeks later...

the pictures on the Britains website are of prototypes. You can see it at the decals that are still quite wrong. Also advertised as T9.350 and T9.600 which should be different i think. Cant really tell how much these differ from the Ertl releases of the T9.450 and T9.670 also in 1:32 ?

anyways. I have heard from a trader that the britains NH T6020 will also be released without frontloader. Anyone seen a picture of that?

Whilst all those articulated tractor releases won't be every collector or carpet farmer's cup of tea I really like the look of them, especially the two New Holland versions. I can see a good number of those releases entering my collection this year. :)

Totally agree there David something a little bit different to add to the blue collection  :)

anyways. I have heard from a trader that the britains NH T6020 will also be released without frontloader. Anyone seen a picture of that?

Isn't the Britains T6020 just the older Britains T6070 model rebadged and with a loader attached?

........ if the seller wasn't trying to fleece people for £35!!!

Wow, that's a bit OTT  :of 

Just for future reference, the suggested retail price for when these go on general release is £18.99 each (and may well be available for a little less from some sources).  Price is usually a little higher whilst models are in the dealer exclusive period, but even so, Case-IH are only pricing them at 23.90 euros (approximately £20), so don't anyone get carried away in their desperation to get one.

They certainly do look good, and I will be getting them when they go on full release.

I like the repaint in another thread with the black wheel centres - I seem to recall that was the original post merger livery and and was only used for a year or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Altough they are, without denying, a toy manufacturer, the pictures I've seen of the 2011 releases make it look like they are listening to some of the collectors out their and adding a bit more detail. That picture of the JCB look great but now I'm scared of getting it as it might not live up to my expectations.

I couldn't agree more, till this year Britains models were a No No, however that Massey 7480 has completely swung in their favour... I'm also considering purchasing a few of those remote control JD's as I had it suggested that due to people playing with them there wont be many around in the future? I think that person could be wise....