Britains 2011 Releases

mad4machines

The IH 956XL , CASE 1056XL & the Kane Silage trailers are a big tumbs up from me. At last Britains are producing good stuff again. I have the 2 tractors i listed and cant wait for those trailers. Hope Britains keep producing 70's , 80's & 90's era classics that were common in Ireland & UK. Maybe a few 80's era JD's might arive next year that were in the 70 to 140 HP mark like 2140,3050 & 3350 etc plus a few more F0RDs or MFs. :)

Ooh i hope so Justin! I would love the smaller 40/50 series in model form, especially a 2850 4wd  :-*

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh i hope so Justin! I would love the smaller 40/50 series in model form, especially a 2850 4wd  :-*

Yeah would love a few 80's era JDs to fill the gap between the Britains JD 4020,7020 & 8440 to the more modern stuff i have in the collection of mine. Even tough the first 3 i listed were more pararie monsters if anything,but a must have at that :)

The hurdles are a new moulding, but unfortunately, the shepherd is the same old 1950's attired Herald based one.

The troughs are also a new moulding, although rather unexciting  :-

The livestock trailer is a re-release of the one we know and love based on the rear of the 1981 Iveco cattle truck but with the framework of the cattle body picked out in blue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Andy did mention that Britains were going to do the next batch with a grey skid unit, but it hasn't appeared yet, but I doubt it would be listed as a new model ( I don't expect the catalogue number would change for it).

It may be on its way and will suddenly appear without any announcement, or perhaps the proposed change has got 'lost' during the recent change of ownership and management at Learning Curve/Britains.

• 3 weeks later...