Siku 2011

FarmtoysDK

Hi

Got a bit of news the week before Zwolle, and got it confirmed today. Siku will bring out a Samson SG series slurryspreader in the fall of 2011. Dont know if it will be 2 or 3 axles, but it will fit the new Siku Xerion 5000.

Great news for most danish collectors and hopefully others to.

Sonny

post-182-132639557374_thumb.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,32198.0.html

I'm working in the basis it should be a T8.390. I would be amazed if they didn't as they have the licence for the T8000 and it is a very simple bonnet and blue paint change from the case magnum they have already listed.

I'm not so sure - I've seen a list of the recommended retail prices for next years Britains, and the T9.670 is shown at £24.99, with the T9390 as £22.99.  If the T9390 was actually a T8.390, I would expect a price similar to the Magnum (£17.99).

When are Siku going to sack their catalogue photographers?  ;D

I was thinking that too!  :)

The list:

1st release:

Blister :

1023 - Krampe Half-pipe

1078 - Bomentrailer, Forestry trailer, Remorque forestière, Forstanhänger

1:87 :

0884 - 20 Boomstammen, 20 Trunks, 20 Troncs, 20 Baumstämme

1860 - New Holland & Joskin giertank, vacuum trailer, remorque épandage d‘engrais, fasswagen

1868 - Fendt 939 Vario

1:50 :

1953 - John Deere 8430 & trailer, remorque, anhänger

1968 - Boomstammentrailer, forestry trailer, remorque forestière, holzanhänger

1981 - Fendt 936 Vario met frontlader, with front loader, avec chargeur frontal, mit frontlader

1984 - Scania truck & 2× New Holland tractors

1:32 :

3278 - Massey Ferguson 8680 Dyna VT, op dubbellucht, on duals, à roues jumelées, mit doppelreifen

Control 1:32 :

6783 - Vogel & Noot ploeg, plow, charrue, pflug

2nd release:

1815 - New Holland construction set

1861 - Fendt 939 Vario & bomentrailer, forestry trailer, remorque forestière, holzanhänger

0885 - 6 Melkbussen, 6 Milk Cans, 6 Bidons à lait, 6 Milchkannen

1980 - Claas Axion 850

2463 - Balen assortiment, Bale assortment, Set balles de foin, Ballensortiment

2464 - 10 dranghekken, 10 barriers, 10 barrières, 10 absperrgitter

3095 - Adapterset met frontgewicht, Adaptor set with front weight, Set pouds frontal a. adapt., Adapter-Set mit Frontgew.

3rd release:

Blister :

1026 - Joskin giertank, vacuum trailer, remorque épandage d‘engrais, fasswagen

1863 - New Holland tractor & veeaanhangwagen, livestock trailer, bétaillère, viehanhänger

0887 - Chauffeurs set, Tractor drivers, Set chauffeurs, Fahrerset

1951 - Massey Ferguson 8680 Dyna VT & Massey Ferguson 2160

1967 - Vogel & Noot ploeg, plow, charrue, pflug

1982 - John Deere 8430 met frontlader, with front loader, avec chargeur frontal, mit frontlader

3273 - New Holland T8.390

4256 - Fendt 9470 X

6771 - John Deere 8345R

4th release:

Blister :

1025 - Joskin Silo-Space

1862 - Fendt 939 Vario (8 wheels) 'Black beauty' & ploeg, plow, charrue, pflug

1447 - 2 koeien, 2 cows, 2 vaches, 2 kühe

1448 - 2 paarden, 2 horses, 2 chevalin, 2 pferde

1983 - New Holland T9.560

2490 - 2 koeien, 2 cows, 2 vaches, 2 kühe

2491 - 2 paarden, 2 horses, 2 chevalin, 2 pferde

3272 - John Deere 8345R

3274 - John Deere 8345RT

3277 - Case IH Magnum

4257 - Massey Ferguson Delta 9280

6769 - Fendt met frontlader, with front loader, avec chargeur frontal, mit frontlader (Euro-plug)

6770 - Fendt met frontlader, with front loader, avec chargeur frontal, mit frontlader (BS-plug)

Releases 1 & 2 are non events >:(  however 3 and 4 look very interesting indeed :)  as we all know siku are nicer build than britains so roll on NH and CASE 1/32s.

I intend to buy the current 8345 RC model and would like a non RC version to compliment it so I am pleased to see ones coming in September :)  As for the the new bonnet version JD 8Rs coming via Britains next summer at least I now know I can buy a siku current 8345 version and whip of the wheels and tyres and use them to convert the Britains model to a higher standard ;)

The MF combine could just claim best combine title from JD 670i by the look of it to :)

I'm not so sure - I've seen a list of the recommended retail prices for next years Britains, and the T9.670 is shown at £24.99, with the T9390 as £22.99.  If the T9390 was actually a T8.390, I would expect a price similar to the Magnum (£17.99).

I was thinking that too!  :)

You may be right as I hadn't realised there was a real T9.390 - it seems odd that there is a T8 and T9 at same HP level but guess the T9 is better for dragging big US cultivation rigs. Seems odd that Britains would have two very similar models as well in the same year...but based on those prices I'm guessing you must be right.

I think its interesting that they are going head to head again with Britains & Ertl. There has been quite a lot of talk about UH, ROS and others moving into the CNH realms of models. Not that it matters much as we are talking about different markets - toy vs collector's items. The fact that now Siku are going to be producing CNH models that Britains will be producing is quite a development though. The fact they are going to be producing their JD models in non RC form, to also clash with Britains is even more unusual....! If I was paying huge sums in licensing fees to these companies, I certainly would not be pleased!

The fact that now Siku are going to be producing CNH models that Britains will be producing is quite a development though. The fact they are going to be producing their JD models in non RC form, to also clash with Britains is even more unusual....!

It isn't really a new development, or unusual really - both Britains and Siku have a long history of being licensed to produce the same machine - Ford TW35/8830, Renault 145, New Holland L/35 series, Deutz DX, MF7200 combine, JD 7500 forager, and Ifor Williams stock trailer immediately spring to mind. 

Britains and Siku do not actually clash as such as, from a price point of view, they don't sit at quite the same level in the market place; Siku tractors are on average around 25% more expensive than their Britains equivalent.

It isn't really a new development, or unusual really - both Britains and Siku have a long history of being licensed to produce the same machine - Ford TW35/8830, Renault 145, New Holland L/35 series, Deutz DX, MF7200 combine, JD 7500 forager, and Ifor Williams stock trailer immediately spring to mind. 

Britains and Siku do not actually clash as such as, from a price point of view, they don't sit at quite the same level in the market place; Siku tractors are on average around 25% more expensive than their Britains equivalent.

If you drop your Britains on the floor it will be trashed if you drop your Siku it'll bounce :laugh:  If you want a new cab for your Britains you buy another tractor :(  if you email Siku they'll send you a new one free of charge in a couple of days ;D

If you drop your Britains on the floor it will be trashed if you drop your Siku it'll bounce :laugh:  If you want a new cab for your Britains you buy another tractor :(  if you email Siku they'll send you a new one free of charge in a couple of days ;D

Which is why they are more expensive - sadly not every parent is in the fortunate position of affluence to be able to afford the more expensive toy in the first place, thus Britains and Siku sell to different sectors of the toy market.

(having done a bit of testing recently, I don't think the Ertl/Britains are as flimsy as some people would love to imagine, added to which the colour doesn't chip off plastic  ;) )