Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just setting off to finish setting up. We have a rather different take on our diorama this time, and should generate a few laughs, and best of all money to charity (cancer research) at the end!  :)

Really looking forward to the trip down and scenic drive across the Humber Bridge aswell adding a few more to models to my collection, taking a few photographs and catching up with fellow F.T.F members. Parents are busy house hunting in Sheffield this weekend so i'm having a day to myself after failing miserably to convince my new room mate she'd have a great time at Spalding. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned the words "bags" and "carry."  :D:P

Look forward to to catching up with everyone tommorow. :) 

Well at spalding now , Ftf stand set up ready so guess what in the pub now  :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds good, bet the weather is good too?

I'm not attending, going to plan for the autumn show!

Its a £50 round trip to Spalding for me, so will save the pennies for next time when there are some more models out that I want.

Will miss Pete Rickle though  :-*

Sounds good, bet the weather is good too?

I'm not attending, going to plan for the autumn show!

Its a £50 round trip to Spalding for me, so will save the pennies for next time when there are some more models out that I want.

Will miss Pete Rickle though  :-*

weathers not too bad mate warm but a bit cloudy, tempted to walk down and say ello to them in the pub, only a 20-30 min walk or 5 mins in the car  :laugh:

weathers not too bad mate warm but a bit cloudy, tempted to walk down and say ello to them in the pub, only a 20-30 min walk or 5 mins in the car  :laugh:

Go to the pub, bloody well worth it, its a experinace ill never forget...

well superb show it must be said, loads of faces put to names again, great competition with the rc jd tractor,a deffinate addition to the stand from now on,good sum raised for charity from that so thanks to all that took part,few buys for me but i will post the pictures when i get home now as simba trip tommorrow 

i had a great day out.didnt think there were as many people there as previous show.

purchased

john deere 9330

blue ford 7810

ih  3788 farm toy show model

case 225 puma,show edition

new holland t6090

fendt 926lsa

fendt 822

black mf 8650

all 1/32 scale

also got the county book by john hull and a couple of dvds about american farming

next model show for me will be the snetterton one in may assuming its still on.seem to be loads of ltd editions turning up.must have seen 8 mb tracs in different colours on one stand.good day out and alot lighter in the pocket

nick..........

No I recon he must have been avoiding me as I kept going from hall to hall and he was nowhere to be seen

Perhaps it was form the embaresment of having to hall all those FORDs about ;)

Sean and I had a good haul, he has a boot full of models for the pair of us so it looks like we're binning our bags and laptops tomorrow!  :laugh: :laugh:

Great show, very busy at FTF/MF and a lot of the traders reported a good show too even if it did clash with Mothers Day. I've no show pics but will put a few evening pics up. Now looking forward to tomorrows trip around Simba Great Plains  :) :)