Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a nice muddy variation , quite similar to the heavyweathering models of Spalding. Due to it's  limited numbers, adapted box and certificate it is a nice collector's item. The model itself is still the old britains with the steering problem though.

and i noticed i had mine a bit less costly then some of the other models sold on ebay... Still, if i had known these were being made, i would have ordered them directly...

Cant wait to get my hands on it and see how good it is, one question are the front weights removable?

Yes they are. The whole lot slides out on two pegs same as on the bigger fiats.

why are the new decals stupid josh?

well it's just i've not seen them on any real ones, they say it's the '2010' livery well that's funny because the last farm i worked on bought a 10 plate 640 in september last year and they still had the old ones on, unless they're on the 11 plate tractors, but i haven't seen any yet, i'm just not really sure why they bought them out with the new decals when they were still making the real ones with the old livery, probably just me moaning again over nothing, never mind  :laugh: