Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just bought BRITAINS JCB 7230,FORD 5000 2wd ,FORD 4000,FORD FW60 ,SIMBA 330 SOLO AND VADERSTAD RAPID SEED DRILL,now wondering what to buy next,decisions,decisions,decisions(maybe someone can give me some ideas)

Is the Ford 4000 you got a conversion.? Id love to see a pic of it. :)

:) Just received this yesterday,

BigX11001.jpg

BigX11002.jpg

BigX11003.jpg

BigX11005.jpg

It's a really nice model,the detail on the maize header is fantastic,but maybe Ros quality control is a bit lacking but the bar at the back of my left side cutter is all twisted as you can see in my next piture,and incab detail is a bit minimal,if you do buy one the wire tie at the rear underneath is difficult to get off as it actually goes through two holes in the model,I ended up pushing the wire all the way in on one side,whilst pulling it out the other,goodness knows how they inserted that at the factory,

BigX11004.jpg

Overall though very nice,and heavy,

Regards

Joe.

massive collection of britains off fleabay  ..was only on for 5 mins ..buy it now, so i bought it .. 3 135s( one with cab and loader)  ..6600,deutz plus more tractors  :)  ,implements x30 fences animals ,bales etc  allsorts  :D

How many 135's in your fleet now Rob...I thought you had quite a lot already ???

received a 80" rotavotar from Brian O'Reilly last week. what a marvelous job he does, work of art. very pleased with it!

also got a Ros NH T7060 with duals and a ROS NH T7050 row crop USA with duals relatively cheap from dutch marketplace.. :D

i do detect a small problem with the T7050 though. it hardly steers! also the front linkage is quite fragile :-[ :'(

post-1571-132639939543_thumb.jpg

got a few older britains off the shelf in the model shop i frequent in blackpool

09447 valtra valmlet 115 forestry

9532 farmhand baler

9402 logic quad

and a uh valtra c in metalic green

then i arrived home to find a parcel from america, the ertl john deere 7230r farm show model

pictures in my collection