Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

my black arion arrived today, and what a lovely model it is ,chrome stack, dealers badge / logo sticker on the bonnets ,dealer / rickerbys box ,bit of a shame its not the operning door version (guess that would mean removing the loaders, but none the less well worth the money

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my black arion arrived today, and what a lovely model it is ,chrome stack, dealers badge / logo sticker on the bonnets ,dealer / rickerbys box ,bit of a shame its not the operning door version (guess that would mean removing the loaders, but none the less well worth the money

Got mine aswell, Lovely looking model.. Top Notch!

I want a real Black one now  :D

wish they learnt from andys chrome fords and put the limited number on the plinth thinking about it to, dont really want to remove and refit it, for my inventory list, but i will have to sadly

What about a mirror mate.. inspection type perhaps.. like a dentist mirror ???

Nice classics David 8)  my latest is a Schuco International 1455xl, ordered it yesturday from Germany and today you can get it from sellers in this country ::)

Thanks Mark delighted with all three despite that strange looking rear hitch on the Valmet.

Noticed that too regards the availability of the 1455XL, one of which is up in my neck of the woods on Saturday. ;)

Yes the hitch is only good for pulling a trailer, they did that on the smaller of the Zetors. With  tha International it works out about the same price with postage but if your doing it on the buy it now price it works out about £4 cheaper.

Definitely going to be putting some pennies aside for a 1455XL. There's quite a few nice classics appearing at the moment that i'd quite like to add to my collection, but i've 5 days of Leeds Festival to look forward to next week so i'm being very careful with my finances. :) 

2x  Britains Case 1056 XL (are going to converted to my friends 1056XL´s)

2x Sucho International 1455 (one is going to be wheaterd en sold)

1x Sucho Schlüter super trac 2500 VL army green whit dozerblade

1x Siku Communal MF 5470

1x Britains MF 7480 silver

hooipersenenminiaturenaf.jpg

hooipersenenminiaturena.jpg

hooipersenenminiaturena.jpg

Nice collection Johny,what's the paint finish like on the Schuco 1455XL,I have the John Deere 8850 Lee,it's a really nice model,

regards

joe.

Thep aint finish is quit good but i think if you buy it not on the internet you must take a look at the finished product because one of the 2 is not that good in my opinion.

But if you look in general it looks prety darn good!.

What's the 8850 like mate? Really must gather some money up and get one myself.

It's a fantastic model Josh, solid and chunky with a good number of nice little details too. I've been craving one of these tractors in model form for a while now. I seem to recall reading somewhere John Deere sold about half a dozen of these tractors in the UK.