Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frazer went to the Bristol Auctions Rooms on Tuesday and we left some bids at the local one too. We bough:

A boxed Bayko building set

Loads of 0 gauge tinplate Hornby railway stuff

Airfix kits

Meccano

Action Man Training Tower ::)

Tinplate Toy Telephone Exchange

And loads more random toys ;)

The only farm-related things I managed to find were a set of the pre war Britains hunt figures

action man training tower, oo i used to have one of those along with a few other bits for them

None of the stuff is for our own collection and we've taken a bit of a risk on some things :-\  Bayko's quite popular though - especially cos it's 1:32 scale :)

had all sorts, the tank, the lorry, helicopter, jet , jeep and trailer, motorbike, boatlittle scout car thingy, sure there were others to

didnt know of the buildings mind, any that would pass as farm houses?

Personally, I think it's all a big too colourful (it's the precursor to Lego) and they tend to be 1930s style bow fronted types :)

had all sorts, the tank, the lorry, helicopter, jet , jeep and trailer, motorbike, boatlittle scout car thingy, sure there were others to

didnt know of the buildings mind, any that would pass as farm houses?

Personally, I think it's all a big too colourful (it's the precursor to Lego) and they tend to be 1930s style bow fronted types :)

I think you two are getting your metaphorical wires crossed between Action man and Bayko.

Nice trailer what you going to use it for it would suit a ride on mower :)

Mower, perhaps even a little tractor eventually Mike, although mostly used to carry logs and green waste I expect (and my mate's bales ::) ). I'll have to move the lightboard on the tailgate though before anything heavy goes over it.

Nice one Tommy,......how old,..many hours.... ???

Its a 55 plate so somewhen between sept 05 and march 06 but not sure exactly. Only about 2700 hours on it as it was used by some bloke who put a topper on the front to cut minimal amounts of grass.

Wow! How many paper rounds paid for that? ;)

Ok maybe i should say the farms latest purchase  ;)