Whats your latest general buy 2011?

looks tidy mark ,never seen one in that colour before, only black and metallic blue, having been in markys prodrive thing a few years back i know how fast they are, poor marcus and old massey mark were fighting to sit in the back on the way back from spalding, so i went front seat co pilot instead

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks tidy mark ,never seen one in that colour before, only black and metallic blue, having been in markys prodrive thing a few years back i know how fast they are, poor marcus and old massey mark were fighting to sit in the back on the way back from spalding, so i went front seat co pilot instead

:D :D  ... that was some bloody car... 305hp from memory... but powered like my old motocross bike with a neck snapping power band so bad my kids refused to get in it with me  :-[  .. I've been fortunate to have had a lot of high performance cars.. but that one simply knocked spots off anything else I've ever owned.. including my current M sport BMW packing 40 more BHP.

Lovely buy Mark... enjoy her mate.. but don't let it get out of hand.. they drive so well they make you feel invincible in my opinion.. their only downfall  :'(

Yeti's face was the best.. I've never seen anyone go so white  :of:D :D :D  .. I thought Barry was going to wet himself laughing  :D :D :D

Its got basic mods on it at the moment, might be around the 236bhp, as standard they are 220bhp,but i have plans to get it around the 350bhp, but that is in the future.

my step dads x5 is running at 330 340 bhp twin turbo its the msport model automatic with 8 fodward gears i really like you scooby though ;)

My welder decided it was going to cease to exist a while back so I've been keeping my eyes open for a good quality replacement for it and after I had a "good" month workwise during May I've finaly bought one. Instead of going for a bog standard transformer type machine again I've bought a little inverter welder for about the same price from a company called R-Tech Welding, a UK based company and it came with a 2 year warranty as well for added peace of mind

Comes in a nice carry case....

034-2.jpg

Small compared to a transformer type machine and only weighs 5.5kg

032-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

Hopefully it will be as good as it looks and cost under £150 which is less than the likes of Machine Mart are charging for cheaper branded machines with less warranty :)