North East Farm And Construction Model Show Aberdeen 29th May 2011

Big A

Thanks Bill, there must be something out of that lot that can tempt me.  It will probably be a quick bite, then a carry out in my room watching the Champs Final.  Come on Barca ;)  (well I have to support them being a liverpool fan). :-\

As long as you don't over eat Ian that will be fine...we want you to be fit and able to draw on the day ;) ;)

thats everything in boxes ready to come up :) cant wait

Looking forward to seeing you again Andrew. I can appreciate there is a lot of work goes on for you as exhibitors getting everything packed and ready and I do hope we get a good turn out of spectators on the day to view the exhibits.

well thats most of the packing done i have a pile of about 50 models sitting on the floor of the model room at the moment and a bag of brochures to compliment most of them, just finishing off a few pictures and signs and will pack the car when i get home tomorrow night from work

roll on sunday

Well on behalf of the rest of the "squaddies" who are probably busy packing up their models thanks Graham..for me well I only need to get camera charged and a note pad really and speak to folk on the day ;D ;D

I look forward to seeing you again and please bring as many of the Edzell residents as you can ;) ;)

Well I like the idea of brochures to compliment the models Brian 8)

I do hope four tables is enough for all that number of models plus mr catkoms Terragotor etc

im sure there will be plenty of room bill for my models , joes and the model farmer magazines

Looking forward to seeing you all there on Sunday  :) :)

Thats me got all the models I'm taking all packed up, just need the delivery of my dad's van tomorrow  ;D . The amount of models coming to the show with me outgrew the car storage space a couple of weeks ago  :P :P :P .

Smart Joe, nice bit of kit. ... Is that DAF being prepared for tanking duties?  8)

Looking forward to seeing the coverage from this show after the weekend, good luck with it folks and I hope you all have a great time with this first show!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday, been busy packing and pricing tonight. just have to wait until the van arrives to get it all in.

just have to make sure i dont forget anything ::)

Smart Joe, nice bit of kit. ... Is that DAF being prepared for tanking duties?  8)

Looking forward to seeing the coverage from this show after the weekend, good luck with it folks and I hope you all have a great time with this first show!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

Spot on Tris,that's the idea anyway,just haveing a quick bite and wash and brush up,then North to Aberdeenshire

Regards

Joe.

Today I went down to see the Peterculter Gala parade and four of tomorrows exhibitors were taking part so they must all be packed and ready for the show tomorrow....well I hope :-\ :-\

First Andy Soutar with his Ford 2600 which was originally a yellow one but he has put it into blue.

ST835605.jpg

Next Stuart & Lewis Walker with an AA motorbike and side car....I'm surprised the police car at the end allowed no helmets :of :of

ST835610.jpg

And next Davie Silver with Stuarts new repainted JCB

ST835611.jpg

I don't think these folk are coming but we can hope and well it was a nice looking tractor pulling the float ;) ;)

ST835609.jpg

still not packed or organised, been making sandwich boards for posters outside the hotel and a wooden table top for my table which i have adapted a little to squeeze on a few more models, just have to hope Andy, Brian and Bill don't object ;D ;D  all will be revealed tomorrow lads!!!!! good luck to the show organisers and exhibitors, hope its the first of many!!!!

Well it's almost here now and I would like to say good luck to everyone who's organized and hope it comes an annual event.

Oh behalf of the team...Thanks Mark

still not packed or organised, been making sandwich boards for posters outside the hotel and a wooden table top for my table which i have adapted a little to squeeze on a few more models, just have to hope Andy, Brian and Bill don't object ;D ;D  all will be revealed tomorrow lads!!!!! good luck to the show organisers and exhibitors, hope its the first of many!!!!

As long as you are set up 9.50 am at Dyce that will be fine Dode ;) ;)

well its all sounding good i will see all you guys there tomorrow  ;)

Lets hope so Gregor.

As long as it fits into the allocated space Dode, everything will be good :);):) . More models the better  :) . Just hope I can get enough time to come round all the tables to see everyones displays :blank: :blank: .

A big thanks to everyone who has supported the show so far, really looking forward to tommorow, i'm nearly ready to go, just a few last minute things to sort out.

hope to see some of you there tommorow.

Andy