North East Farm And Construction Model Show Aberdeen 29th May 2011

Big A

Well we are getting a lot of interest from people about the show. Last night I had a rather good 90 odd minute call with a chap who is taking 7 tables for selling and also one for displaying his model lorries. In addition he was able to give me 4 more names to target which I did not have on my target list 8)

sounds good might try and get up

was thinking could get a table and make a wee diaroma how many tables are there altogether

Andrew diaroma's are what we are short on so yes that would be good. The hotel are supplying circa 100 tables but we may manage to fit in more.

If you PM me your email address I can send you a poster and flyer and application form if you want ???

Andrew diaroma's are what we are short on so yes that would be good. The hotel are supplying circa 100 tables but we may manage to fit in more.

If you PM me your email address I can send you a poster and flyer and application form if you want ???

As Bill says its displays we are looking for, Alot of people have said how good it would be to have a model show up in Aberdeen, so this is the chance for local forum members to help it work and make it an annual event.

Displays of all sizes and scales are welcome, whether it be one or two models or a few tables worth  :) .

The display tables are free (this year anyway) so come along and support the show.

If any younger members would like to display, but are struggling with transport etc, get in touch with Big A, BC or myself and we will see what we can do to help  :) .

Brian

As Bill says its displays we are looking for, Alot of people have said how good it would be to have a model show up in Aberdeen, so this is the chance for local forum members to help it work and make it an annual event.

Yes if this is to be an annual event then we need more of you local tractor "loons" to take a table and display your models....there is no charge for display tables and well I'm sure it will be a good day our meeting and "newsing" to fellow collectors ;) ;)

Displays of all sizes and scales are welcome, whether it be one or two models or a few tables worth  :) .

The display tables are free (this year anyway) so come along and support the show.

If any younger members would like to display, but are struggling with transport etc, get in touch with Big A, BC or myself and we will see what we can do to help  :) .

Brian

Yes as Brian says get in touch if there are problems getting there...I'll come and get you with my Nuffield if in close proximity of Dyce ;) ;)

Not  a show I can make an offer support in person to you Andy and Brian but wish you all the success with the show and a good reward for the work you put in between now and then. Any show, anywhere is a benefit to the hobby and all the people in it so I look forward to seeing how the show goes and the enjoyment both entrants and visitors have on the day.

:) :)

Excellent Brian...but as a member of the "A Team" I have a plan...I have sent you a PM ;) ;)

and who are you then bill ?? bc baracus???? or howling mad cruckshank????  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

wish this show all the best andy and brian, certainly one i can't attend from this distance,

and if bill gets to overpowering  ::) ::)::) ::)  we all give you permission to lock him in the toilets, just dont let him out at the end of the day will you  ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for encouragement Tris and Sean.

I don't think any of us will be able to keep Bill under control  :police: :police: . But then again we wouldn't want to  ;D ;D :) .

Things are going very well so far, will just take some time to get confirmation of some displays and some more traders. We will post up a list  from time to time  :)

Brian if Bills BC Baracus which ones are you and me :-\

well as the 2 primary organisers ,i would assume Hannibal, (not lecter  ;D ;D ;D that is) and face ,which means you both have total power over bill, so lock him in wont you please ,and get some pics to wont you please :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: