What upcoming models are looking forward to the most?

Light Land

Since there loads of new models all the time now tell us what ones your looking forward to the most.

Ol's would have to be the wisetoys MB trac 1000 paired up with UH's Quivogne HV zig zag harrow the two models should look made for each other power,size and era wise.

For me it has to be the announcements made by Dan, Three Oaks Farm Models. I have used some of what he is making, the Richard Western D10 and the Richard Larrington Majestic. Machinery wise, Dan caters for me better than anyone else to be honest. :) With a 14t ACE silage trailer already bought, a 10t ACE grain trailer on order and now the two mentioned above. . . I'll be a happy chappy :)

no idea to be honest, nothing thats really caught my eye from the current list like that, maybe that weise mf 1014?? but its not  a uk machine so who knows, its still very early in the year  and we all know how well uh and wiese can spring  new stuff on us with out warning

With all the recent announcements it feels like this needs an update so...

Schuco:

- the big Deutz and the IH 1455

Replicagri:

- the 4f plough and the rolls

Ros:

- the G240, the Beet harvester and the small drill

Siku:

- NH T8.390

Britains

- NH T9, Kane trailer and the IH 956

Not so much of interest from Wiking or UH that stands out in the mind

:) The BOS kilverbak/scraper

Krone BiG X 1100       

Bredal K 165               

Grimme Rexor 620       

from ROS

The International 1455xl       

from Schuco

The Huard QR65

from Repricagri

And the Samson SG 28         

from Wiking

Regards

Joe

actually i forgot about that, i bet it wont be cheap, but i will be intrested to see how they achevie it without it looking to bulky and obtrusive on the model as a whole

http://www.siku.de/uploads/assets/en/news_document_114_2.pdf

There is a picture of it in that link,I think she looks great plus it looks like the spotlights on the front of the cab work but I would still prefer if they put the Beacons lighting ;)

looking foreward to the new releases from weise and schuco.hope they dont bring models out as fast as uh as it costs a fortune to keep up.saw a 1/32 mf 590 from uh yesterday at the snetterton model shop(well worth a visit).did not realise it was available.also saw the siku self proppelled beet harvester there but it would take up too much space in my cabinets.

nick..........

looking foreward to the new releases from weise and schuco.hope they dont bring models out as fast as uh as it costs a fortune to keep up.saw a 1/32 mf 590 from uh yesterday at the snetterton model shop(well worth a visit).did not realise it was available.also saw the siku self proppelled beet harvester there but it would take up too much space in my cabinets.

nick..........

Nick, there are actually two versions of the MF 590 available, the red cabbed version is the standard version and there is also a silver cabbed version that was made in limited numbers (1500) for the HMT show in the Netherlands. Now you see why this hobby gets expensive ;) ;) ;) ;)

The Ros Grimme GT170, will finally give me a lot of the parts I need to finish the Standen Enterprise I started making a while back, the Grimme Rexor and the UH Monosem drill.......for now, sure there will be more as the year progresses