Growing up on a farm

JoshParkinson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new claas and also the mf 590 on the knight 28m sprayer :)

altogether our machinery is:

Claas Arion 640 Cebis

Massey Ferguson 6465 Dynashift

Massey Ferguson 690

Massey Ferguson 590 + 28m Knight mounted sprayer

Matbro TS260 Turbo telehandler

Claas Lexion 450 combine 22' cut

Matrot M41 electronic beet harvester

post-2552-132639629068_thumb.jpg

post-2552-132639629095_thumb.jpg

the new claas and also the mf 590 on the knight 28m sprayer :)

altogether our machinery is:

Claas Arion 640 Cebis

Massey Ferguson 6465 Dynashift

Massey Ferguson 690

Massey Ferguson 590 + 28m Knight mounted sprayer

Matbro TS260 Turbo telehandler

Claas Lexion 450 combine 22' cut

Matrot M41 electronic beet harvester

Great pictures Josh and a lovely marriage of red and green!

i have indeed :D started off driving on peoples laps at about 4-5 years old, then slowly worked my way up and i'm now 13 and drive every machine on the farm except the sprayer :)

I was the same, I think probably most kids that grow up on farms are  ;D  I dint know quite about working my way up for me, I seem to be doing the same jobs just more often. The only exception is I get to drive the combine occasionally  :P

I was the same, I think probably most kids that grow up on farms are  ;D  I dint know quite about working my way up for me, I seem to be doing the same jobs just more often. The only exception is I get to drive the combine occasionally  :P

yeah im sorta the reserve combine driver because i can't do any road work, usually in the peas when we have both drivers on the go i go on the combine cause i can't drive up the road for another couple of years

crowlands eh, wonder if i have driven past your place on the way to spalding?? we use  to stay at eye green travelodge see, and went that way to the show on sunday morn

you defo have, the travelodge next to the mcdonalds ? oh the memories, especially trying to fit the 690 through the drive-thru  :laugh: but yeah when your going towards crowland, there is a white house with a grain store next to it on the left, thats ours, then if you go just past it and look over to your left, in the distance theres a huge bridge, just over the other side of that there is 2 yards, one of them is our main yard :)

will keep a eye out in april ,the sh*Tnav usally takes us that way, and i will try and use the old road instead of the new bypass, although thats not totally finished yet so i belive from speaking to someone last week

it's not, its finished from crowland to spalding, but crowland to peterborough isn't open yet because they F**ked up one of the bridges, didnt put enough concrete in and now shes capsizing  :laugh: but that big bridge just before us is over the new road, so just look out for a fairly big bridge going over the new road not far from crowland and our farm is on the other side, i will be at spalding in april too, can't miss it :D